Ghost Recon.net Forums

Hey guys, I just upgraded from a Phenom II x2 550 to a Phenom II x4 955 and upgraded my Radeon 4850 to a 4890 and all of a sudden i start walking on terain thats not there and flying and stuff like that... Is the demo fading because of the new hardware? Thanks...

Yeah that's what it thought too... haha! See, I just built my system a week ago, but my brother decided that I should have pooled my money with him for no other reason than to get a better system... and to settle some money that he owed me. I told him that I didn't really need to upgrade to that stuff but when he told me he had already bought it, well, I wasn't exactly complaining. lol I already have a buyer for the video card, and I'm actually making a small profit on it after the rebate. But I do still need to sell my "old" Phenom II x2... Anyways, I wonder if it was just some bug now because when I restarted the level it worked just fine.

no fading here....actually saving now, so far cheapest I've seen is $46....hoping someone would have a bad experience and be stupid enough to sell it at $20 on eBay or Craiglist....wishful thinking. :whistle:

keep us updated if you see this game cheap please