Ghost Recon.net Forums

Michael Jackson Flashmobs

Nice, yet it looks kind of planned. There aint no music before or after it started. So rather afew people just toying around and next thing you know everyone for fun jumps in or all where in on it? Ether way that would of been fun to see first hand as you walking by!

Nice, yet it looks kind of planned.

It's totally planned - flashmobs arrange via sites like facebook etc, where total strangers agree to meet at a certain location at a specific time. From what I've seen there might be a brief "instructional" by an organiser with a megaphone, but when it kicks off nobody knows what sort of success it will be until it starts. Pretty cool use of global internet.

• 5 months later...

Good find Rocky. I have a feeling the TSA would go bananas if an airline in the States tried that.

Nah not true the TSA would totally allow that after they had them fill out the appropriate paperwork 6 times (cause they lost the first 5 sets) and they then will be put on a waiting list for approval in an unspecified future time. :santa:

Edited by Fletch
Good find Rocky. I have a feeling the TSA would go bananas if an airline in the States tried that.
They wouldn't care. TSA are a bunch of monkeys and they're too busy lording it over passengers, avoiding common sense at all costs whilst messing you about, and rifling through your 'once' well packed luggage and leaving you a nice little calling card.

Listen...if a suspected terrorist can board a U.S. airliner overseas without a passport, then it's unlikely flashmobs would be banned!

DS