Dannik is ill.

Rocky

Dannik is up and walking!!! :clapping:

Excellent news. Slowly but surely.

I don't know about ghost recon pajamas, but my wife told me once that she looked into getting me a ghost recon cake from the people that do the ace of cakes show on the food network. It was a little pricey so she didn't get it but they sent her a design of what they could do and it was pretty awesome. I doubt they have a way to get the cake to Canada but someone local might be able to put a ghost recon cake together for him if we chip in for when he is feeling well enough to stomach some cake.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I look at the online list at this time, I see Dannik's name on the list. This is very promising (though it may be his GF). It is good news that he his one step closer to going home after a long and I am sure, tiring and debilitating illness. Great news all around. Get well soon my friend.

Outstanding news. Now we just need to convince his doctors that a bit of occupational therapy (via laptop and GR.net tasks) is the ticket to a rapid and full recovery :)

All kidding aside (well I am glad I feel it is Ok to kid a bit in this thread now). I am still keeping my fingers crossed for a full and speedy recovery. Our thoughts are still with you Dannik!!

As I look at the online list at this time, I see Dannik's name on the list.

Yes, I've been looking forward to see his name showing up once again as a regular fixture down below in the Members Online section :thumbsup:

Welcome back Dannik and still keeping you in our thoughts and prayers for a speedy and complete recovery! :clapping:

Outstanding news. Now we just need to convince his doctors that a bit of occupational therapy (via laptop and GR.net tasks) is the ticket to a rapid and full recovery :)

As a few of you have noticed Dannik has limited access to a laptop and internet. If you leave him messages it may take a bit for him to respond to you. I'm sure he is ready for his first assignment, though. :rofl:

As a few of you have noticed Dannik has limited access to a laptop and internet. If you leave him messages it may take a bit for him to respond to you. I'm sure he is ready for his first assignment, though. :rofl:

funny-pictures-cat-sleeps-on-homework.jpg

let him get some rest :nono: ........

coz it's bath time!!!!

male%20nurse.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

• 4 weeks later...

He is still in the hospital but getting better. :)

For anyone who is interested in going in on goodies for Dannik (i.e. games for a DS, magazines, books, etc.) please send a donation to Rocky via paypal at rocky@ghostrecon.net. Make sure to note that this is a donation for Dannik.

Once we have a few donations, the money will be sent to a contact in Dannik's area, who will make some purchases and do a delivery. :thumbsup: