Dannik is ill.

Rocky

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate repeating myself, but I do believe liberal posting of teh nekkid womanz could lure Dannik back on these boards sooner rather than later.

Also, yay for the good news! :thumbsup:

Since its not permitted to post naked pics this will have to do.

http://htmlhelp.com/~liam/Hawaii/Maui/luau/hula-girls.jpg

I miss HI, need to get back there and replenish my Kona Coffee supply.

see what I did there Dannik.....I redirected to your favorite topic: coffee :yes:

as soon as I get a chance, I'll send you another gooffy get well card. :thumbsup:

Now Fletch, can we work something out with my depleted source of Kona coffee :whistle:

I hate repeating myself, but I do believe liberal posting of teh nekkid womanz could lure Dannik back on these boards sooner rather than later.

Also, yay for the good news! :thumbsup:

Since its not permitted to post naked pics this will have to do.

http://htmlhelp.com/~liam/Hawaii/Maui/luau/hula-girls.jpg

Just to make sure: The "yay" was for the good news before his relapse, not the relapse, though I'm sure you all understand :) And here's to the poor ###### getting better, ASAP.

Also, yay teh woanz. (All for the sake of Dannik, of course)

Continue sending those well wishes. Things are not going as hoped. He is still in the hospital; battling a new illness.

He lost his spot at the rehab unit, too. :(

As a reminder, if you want to send a card, contact me via PM for the address.

• 3 weeks later...

I got a brief message from his girl earlier tonight.

There is good news and not so good news. He is out of critical care and on a regular floor; however, he is in isolation. On one hand that is good because that means he isn't being exposed to anything bad, but then that can also mean he still isn't well enough to not be in isolation.

Keep sending good thoughts his way.

I got a brief message from his girl earlier tonight.

There is good news and not so good news. He is out of critical care and on a regular floor; however, he is in isolation. On one hand that is good because that means he isn't being exposed to anything bad, but then that can also mean he still isn't well enough to not be in isolation.

Keep sending good thoughts his way.

that's exactly what it means...MD is trying to avoid him catching infection....one sneeze and he's immune system is under attack.

pray him guys

that's exactly what it means...MD is trying to avoid him catching infection....one sneeze and he's immune system is under attack.

Well, there's one other reason - if he already has an infection and they are isolating him so others don't get sick. For example, there are quite a few hospitals in Canada which have had to isolate patients who had suspected H1N1 until tests could confirm if the patient does or does not have the infection.

Hope that is not the case for Dannik. Hang in there buddy!

Well, there's one other reason - if he already has an infection and they are isolating him so others don't get sick. For example, there are quite a few hospitals in Canada which have had to isolate patients who had suspected H1N1 until tests could confirm if the patient does or does not have the infection.

Hope that is not the case for Dannik. Hang in there buddy!

CR6, you are closer than cpl is. :(