Vitale Campaign is Ready for Public

Bundle Location -> http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?rgmtfjzntwx

Mission Author: Bogie

File Size: 91 Mb

Version: 2.0

Web load screen is in the zip file.

THE VITALE CAMPAIGN

The Vitale Campaign is based off of the 7 coop missions that form the search for Captain Vitale who was lost during your Escape from Juarez in Single Player and LAN Campaign Server modes. There are an additional 2 training missions and one additional Bonus mission included with this campaign.

Each mission you can anticipate:

- Custom Briefings that include objectives, tactical, strategic, tips as well as a custom tactical map.

- Insertion location and time when entering the map

- By request, added at least one resupply Mule per level.

- Since there is no respawning, these spots are now where the game is saved (SP Only). Added a few additional save spots.

- These have mostly been based off of the Lone Wolf version; however, still removed quite a few AI from most maps to accommodate the 4 player campaign mode.

- Removed the initial storming of enemy AI at each starting location.

TRAINING

- Tactical Training Yard Mist Map

- Strategic Eradication Night Map

ACT I

- Mercenary Market Day Map

- Operation: Inferno Isle Day Map

- Operation: Forest Encampment Day Map

ACT II

- Operation: Chaotic Refuse Day Map

- Assault on Camp Bogie Morning Map

ACT III

- Recruitment Day - Day Map

- Vitale: Chaos Disrupted Morning Map

- Bonus Mission Night Map

All missions have been tested using both the standard weapons layout and with Brettzies 2.05b weapons mod without any issues. Please note that if you start a mission using either the standard or Brettzies mod pack, you must finish that mission with the same package or the game will crash.

To install, unzip the campaign_vitale_ver2.zip into your “custom_levels” folder. Start GRAW2 then select “Campaign” in the lower left of your screen. Use the arrows in the upper right to select the “Vitale_Campaign”. Enjoy!

• 1 month later...

Found the issue. Seems that I accidentially linked up the campaign "Forest Encampment" mission with files in the Coop "Forest Encampment" mission. If you download and place the coop version in your custom_campain directory, the trees will display normally here is a link to the download -> http://www.ghostrecon.net/files2/index.php...iew&id=1007

I appologize for this error.

• 1 month later...

Hello Spanish1,

Thank you for your interest in the Vitale Campaign :thumbsup: Glad that you enjoy it.

The Havoc helicopter can be destroyed using a Zeus (also called a Predator) rocket that can be selected durint the load out screen. Or you can pick one up at each encampment.

Another way to destroy the Havoc is just to continually shoot at it or have one shot in the cockpit with an M99 sniper rifle.

If you do not kill the Havoc, it will leave after the 3 Camps have been eliminated and the LT has been killed.

Hope this helps,

Bogie

• 2 weeks later...

Friend Bogie, thanks for your advice "If you do not kill the Havoc, it will leave after the 3 Camps have been eliminated and the LT has been killed" , now I am in Assault on Camp Bogie Morning Map but after eliminating the ADAT A and B heli HADOC arises new ((that they are my GHOST-nightmare but I see that yours not). Help me again I kill as it or I ignore simply it?

Hears you have savegame with the HAVOC "RIP. KO"? Please

Good, I take leave and thanks for your Vitae.

... now I am in Assault on Camp Bogie Morning Map but after eliminating the ADAT A and B heli HADOC arises new ((that they are my GHOST-nightmare but I see that yours not). Help me again I kill as it or I ignore simply it?

In this instance, the HAVOC will not go away, so you will have to kill it. There are several Zeus rockets spread throughout the map:

- Where the Havoc Appears, there is one to the far right up against the cliff (if you are facing the dam maintenance facility)

- Up against the wall of the building where ADAT B is located

- Above the tunnel next to a crate: This is the tunnel leading to where the Panhards block the exit.

- Right before you get to ADAT C on the 2nd story of the dam maintenance facility

Hope this helps,

Bogie

• 3 weeks later...

Hello friend ghost, you can explain like releasing to me to U.S. ALIED HOSTAGE of mission Recruitment Day?

2- Locate the Informant that has the information on the hostages...This fact

2a- I have eliminated all the mercenaries of the place and hostages follows waxed in the iron door? As I can open.

It thank you very, much pardons my English evil and by your aid.

PS: you have savegame with hostages free, you send me please?

[staff Edit: - Post moved to correct thread, you will be more likely to get a faster response by posting here] :thumbsup:

Edited by JohnTC02

• 4 weeks later...

Hi bogie friend, we go to see if the Yahoo translator lets to me explain what he happens to me:

1-Have the bridge.

2- We clean the outside (including 2 tanks)

3- We cross the wall and we cleaned the village until finding the informer that it said to me where they are the prisoners.

4- We clean all the 2ª village until arriving at them, but SEGUIAN LOCKED UP AFTER an IRON DOOR AND WE NEED 5 meters TO REACH the CHECKPOINT-GOAL OF the MISSION

As I can open this grate?

I must break some object?

I need some mercenary that to kill (that I believe that not)?

Help me please.

Finally could obtain one savegame of mission Recruitment Day to be able to happen to the following Vitale: Chaos Disrupted?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Bogie,

Question:

In "Operation Chaotic Refuse" how do you inspect the containers? Also I have killed all the enemy that I can find and destroyed the console etc. But still have the place marker for "Inspect Containers". I have bumped up against all the containers that I can reach but nothing happens. I have cleared the roof top landing zone also.

I finished the "forest Encampemet with the solid trees - was very hard to see who is shooting at you. Then saw your answer to that problem after the fact.

:wall:

Thanks for any help,

Mexico Bob

Sorry guys, I didn't see your posts here.

There was someone else who had the same difficulties as this and I could not figure out why this occured for some and not for others when playing the SP Campaign. My only suggestion is to perhaps start again and assure that you perform the objectives as they appear versus clearing out the map first, then going back to the informant.

What I think is happening is that you are triggering the area where the containers are located (either by yourself or by your Ghost AI) which is triggering the enemy. However, because the informant was not visited, the trigger did not paint the two AGEIA Chemical Canisters or allow you to plant C4 on the control panels.

Hopefully this helps.

Thanks,

Bogie

I had visited the informer first before I ever found the canisters. (does the whole team have to visit the informer, because only I did.?)

I lost all my ghosts except for Ramirize. I went to the canisters before the bunker and did not see any c4. I destroyed the canisters with the GL, but did not clear the waypoint. I then cleared out the bunker and emp the console. Finished killing all the AI and no extraction instructions.

OK, I went all the way back to the last save for 'Forest Encampment' and restarted from there, finished that mission then selected next mission ' Chaotic Refuse', then saw informer, took out adat worked my way to the resupply mule then to the canisters, everything worked this time around, destroyed a and b canisters went to bunker and finished it off and extracted with one other ghost. ALL DONE!

Thanks for the help

Bob

• 9 months later...

Hello, the idea of playing new graw 2 campaigns sounds great. I was wondering how the difficulty setting effects the gameplay.

My first try with the first Vitale mission in the old GR Market didn't go so well. To me, it seemed like there were too many enemies, yet I don't want to lower the setting and have them dumbed down.

Would I be right to assume that a drop in difficulty will reduce the tangos and make them less alert as well?

I haven't been playing a lot of GRAW 2, so the swarming intensity of the opposition is a bit much for my taste.