860 points/ 71 Shots

4x Wolfs

All Fishes

All Buzzards

3x Goshawks

1 x riot in the wodden shack

Brilliant work Phlook. :thumbsup:

What?!!

Hmm, I'll need to look at my recon notes more closely, 4 wolves in 20 minutes...? Plus the buzzards? I wasn't even going for those!

That's a cracking score!!

No, I'd say you're top scorer :thumbsup:

Sorry, it's taken me a whole day to get my head around that score.

Of course I'm making the rules up as I go here, but I don't think anyone's going to argue with that achievement.

While I'm making up rules, and in the interest of fairness, if anybody equals that score (& with an equal bullet count), then *TEK*FF still wins (i don't like the idea of a tie)

It looks like the only other contender at the moment is Rocky. I'm not sure if he'll pick up the gauntlet (there's no shame in losing to such a worthy opponent), but it has been kinda quiet around here :hmm:

BTW, I don't know if you've been following events in the little corner of GRNet where I usually live, I'm in the middle of making my next map (TBH it's still about 6 months away, so not exactly breaking news). The "prize" I was talking about earlier was putting some kind of winners poster or winners trophy somewhere in the map (not a real prize as such but then, you didn't shoot real wildlife either :D )

I do plan on attempting to beat it but really even if I do FF deserves a mention in your next map for that amazing score. I think I got my score after about 7 attempts too.

I'll give it another shot tonight.

1st attempt. One bite on my ###### from a wolf,one fin smack across my chops from a fish and one peck on my noggin from a buzzard! :o I can see right now I don't have a chance in hell of ever doing good in Elmer Fudd's challenge. :wall:

w00t

Sorry, it's taken me a whole day to get my head around those new facts. Of course I'm thinking now that this is indeed a cracking score for only seven attempts and I do also plan to defend my prey.

Be aware gentlemen, I've just watched my replay and in the interest of fairness, from hunter to hunter, all I can say there is still some kind of headroom left to do better.

So for anyone who manages to beat my score, I'll claim for another try, if me lordliness would allow.

I'll better make tracks now and prepare my next steps in advanced hunting. :D

Yup, that really is a cracking score :thumbsup: (& have as many tries as necessary)

Better watch out, I believe that Rocky's spraying teflon on his custom load bullets & adjusting for windage as we speak :snipe:

maybe I'll give this thing a whirl a little later.... :shifty: Not very good at shooting birds though w/o a scoped squad gun!..I prefer the preverbial "fish in a barrel". Just can't get caught up in watchin' 'em go over the waterfalls!

mig :ph34r:

Second time out, 650 points for 33 shots!

Just can't get caught up in watchin' 'em go over the waterfalls!

mig :ph34r:

Yeah, that is distracting: love the way they turn in the current too. The trout are pretty obvious, the carp are crafty (just like in real life)... a lot of the raptors I got by hanging around looking for carp, and shooting the birds as they came over the top :shifty:

But all four wolves? No idea how to crack that...

Great job, Phlook :thumbsup:

Theo

Yes Definitely 5 Wolves,

However the last one can only be viewed from the upper level, given the time limit, it is quite an expensive task to try to bag him.

I believe most of the highest scores have been achieved by staying on the lower level

birds to be had from up there though...could be done maybe...hmmmm getting more appealing but not fair if I were to do well since I kinda know this map... :cowboy: and quite another thing if I stink it up...can we frag the cabin? :lol:

mig

Well the excuse I had prepared for not competing is how I'd have such an unfair advantage (yeah right, lets face it, most of those critters would die of laughter instead of bullets)

BTW, you can't frag anything as you don't have any frags (unless you pull out some sneaky scripting skillz ;) )

However the last one can only be viewed from the upper level, given the time limit, it is quite an expensive task to try to bag him.

Actually no :ph34r:

There is a 5 second window to bag him from below, if you know exactly where to look. It's all in the Recon :thumbsup:

(You are talking about the one North West yeh?)

They way I got my score was to run under the bridge, up through the cave and do some shooting there, then, with absolutely not a single second to spare, ran like the blazes back to a certain point near the river, look North and if timed right within 2 seconds the wolf appears for only 5 seconds. :ph34r: It was extremely tight, I wish I had recorded it now. I should be able to pull it off again though....