I'M BACK FINALLY!

Killa_N_Manila

Hey guys, I've been on a two month hiatus from GR due to comp probs and heavy playing of Battlefield 1942. However, I can never get unhooked from this game. I'm happy to say I'm back, but I need some updates as I have not been on the forums or the game lately. Anything new happenin I should know about? Does GR.net still have a server and the different leagues in other games such as Sturmovik, and Nascar (I plan to join these if so). Hope everyone is doin well and I can't wait to be by yall's sides on the battlefield once more! :)

Hey guys, I've been on a two month hiatus from GR due to comp probs and heavy playing of Battlefield 1942. However, I can never get unhooked from this game. I'm happy to say I'm back, but I need some updates as I have not been on the forums or the game lately. Anything new happenin I should know about? Does GR.net still have a server and the different leagues in other games such as Sturmovik, and Nascar (I plan to join these if so). Hope everyone is doin well and I can't wait to be by yall's sides on the battlefield once more! :)

Run a search on Frostbite. Next big thing. Literally ;)

Site's dedi-server is no more, for the time being.

Leagues are still in place, but pretty much inactive (From what I can tell, I don't run in'em) Talk to Yoda or WK about it.

WB dude.