Ghost Recon.net Forums

Gameplay videos from German release version

My first impressions from playing around on utes is :

omg!! this sure looks nice, runs smooth, and i need to learn some german pretty fast, so i can get that keyboard set up right :P

When i get back from the wekend, i'll try to get some more gaming time, and let ya all know more, just played an hour or so now, so it ain't that mutch, but it looks fantastic!

It looks like they tightened up movement a LOT, no more of the old clunky ofp movement.

Which isn't exactly an improvement, just a change, but hopefully one that will make the game a lot more appealing to new players. I know a lot of people who got pretty ###### off with ofp/arma's weird movement.

This video showcases some of the bugs, but it's better quality that YouTube.

It looks good and all, but I never thought I'd be one of those people who complain that developers think the only way to make a game look gritty is to use a colour palette of browns and greens.

This video showcases some of the bugs, but it's better quality that YouTube.

It looks good and all, but I never thought I'd be one of those people who complain that developers think the only way to make a game look gritty is to use a colour palette of browns and greens.

Wait till you see some more screens. That's just the weather/terrain in the area, the game has a pretty complete, realistic palette.