Search 4 Weapon Mod that shows me the Weapons..

Exrichter

The CENTCOM mod has some semi-transparent sight overlays. While an impressive mod effort, it honestly doesn't add much to the game. In fact, the expanding crosshairs are essential to gameplay mechanics and there is little point in having a weapon visible in first person view in Ghost Recon. A visible weapon would purely be a question of aestethics.

And a word of advice: If you like Ghost Recon you should definately get the Desert Siege and Island Thunder expansions. Or just buy the Gold Edition with everything included. They're great in their own right, but also allow you to run the many mods availible. Mods like Heroes Unleashed, CENTCOM and Year Of The Monkey are fabulous, with lots of maps, missions and weapons.

Respectfully

krise madsen

And a word of advice: If you like Ghost Recon you should definately get the Desert Siege and Island Thunder expansions. Or just buy the Gold Edition with everything included.

Good advice. Most of the downloads will require DS and IT. :yes: Must have mods...

The CENTCOM mod has some semi-transparent sight overlays. While an impressive mod effort, it honestly doesn't add much to the game.

No it does not really add much, but I guess, it was just something else Centcom tried to do, that had not already been done. Just finished a few missions for Centcom, and had some fun. Lot of stuff not been played with yet I see, going to have to go back again soon. :whistle: Right now, busy in YOTM.

:D