Guatemala Mod

Sixpence

hi all !

i installed the "Guatemala" Mod from the Ghost Rangers, and the first mission is pretty good ! Thrilling, Suspensing and very nice scripting.

But the second mission dosn`t ends correct, everytime after 3 seconds its shows " We wanna all died here" and mission ends ?

Have anyone same problem ?

hi all !

i installed the "Guatemala" Mod from the Ghost Rangers, and the first mission is pretty good ! Thrilling, Suspensing and very nice scripting.

But the second mission dosn`t ends correct, everytime after 3 seconds its shows " We wanna all died here" and mission ends ?

Have anyone same problem ?

Hey Sixpence, i was having the same problem. Then I realised that you need more than 3 tank rounds for the mission, basically you gotta take at least 2 demo guys with AT. If one of em gets killed before you kill any tanks it's mission over again. I think the Ghost Rangers should have explained this better.

Hey Sixpence and Community,

Sry 'bout that. Thought we got that ironed out via our email discussion. I just went to my brief and saw where I only stated "take plenty of AT4s..". OK my bad. Here is a quick list of AT4 info for the mod

Dark Water - 1 tank

Tommygoff - 4 tanks, hidden until needed for action

Agro Daze - 3 tanks, this mission gave the most probs for the rocket check, it now has the same double check RSE used in DS tank mission(#8). For some reason GR does not like you to fire rockets uphill over a horizon, seems to mess with the counter or timer or something so take at least 4 rockets, this mission ended prematurely once with 31st MEU(only 3 rockets), but that was before the change to the current check system. Did not try that mod afterwards.

Bat Falcon - jeez - 2 howitzers(static), 1 T72, 1 APC(these are randomly placed, but do not track any paths worth mentioning.

Knight Owls - 3 tanks, the APC patrols the roads.

Full Plate - 2 tanks, only after the rest of the mission is completed. They start out where u did btw. May show shadows in MP. Same with the helo. see the read me file.

Company Time - 1 patrolling APC during intial mission time, 1 APC during end game - this one is fodder for the Abrams.

Beach Ball - You won't really be required to kill tanks but take some if u wish to help your tanks.

Hope this helps, there was so much I wanted to write in the read me, some got included, some got deleted, took a lot of time, then when we uploaded I did not get a chance to edit - so don't pay attention to server sided.. and unzip to your Mp2 folder BTW. This is a stand alone. Some of the guys played the mod on a hosted game server the other night -have no idea how that went, they were gone when I arrived online, was not allowed to play Full Plate alone(demo again). Otherwise hope you enjoy and be sure to get in touch via my email - strialsb@yahoo.com, PM here(migryder), or mail@ghostrangers.com or post in our forum if ya want. I wrote the missions and will gladly help, take abuse, accolades, whatever. So what mod related stuff are you up to Sixpence?? :ph34r: As if I have not heard.

migryder :)

OH! Glass Frog has a tank, but that's the least of your problems. In SP, keep your teams and packages away from the scaffolding thatsurrounds the central building, they'll get hung up under there. Also, I've posted on the official site for this one - The balcony of the house where some of your packages are in Company Time has an odd collision wall that sticks out just a little from the brick wall, it's invisible but hint, enemy and u may get hung up there. It looks like the horse shoe affairs u see on some of there maps where they've done boulders and such weird it should be there on that map. The walkway looks clear in game.

mig