HAWX Help Site

Rocky

Ubi's new HAWX help site is really pretty impressive. Unbelievably over on the official forums the first 10 posts after it was announced are all complaints! Really, get a life Ubi haters, when someone does something right don't ###### about what they got wrong. *sigh*.

Anyway, I thought it was well put together and the videos are interesting to watch, for a flying n00b like me anyway.

• 4 months later...

A Mission Editor would be most excellent if they would do it.

As far as some of the complaints, I agree with you. But given how rushed or unfinished this game appears to be, I can understand why some are complaining. You can tell that it was so by looking at all the unfinished material in the files. Examples....weapon models that weren't used and the reason the EF-111A Raven doesn't show weapons on it's hardpoints is because the AmmoL01, AmmoL02, AmmoR01, and AmmoR02, were never given coordinates on the model.

But there are some people who will never be happy. I just fix what I can, where I can and ask for help when I can't figure something out.

Edited by Nightwolf