The Bogie Campaign

Bundle Location -> DOWNLOAD

Mission Author: Bogie

File Size: 45.9 Mb

Version: 1.5

THE BOGIE CAMPAIGN

The Bogie Campaign is based off of the 11 coop missions that form the hunt for General Sanchez in Single Player and LAN Campaign Server modes.

Each mission you can anticipate:

- Custom Briefings that include objectives, tactical, strategic, tips as well as a custom tactical map.

- Insertion location and time when entering the map

- Added Narcom video & audio that makes sense throughout each mission

- Location text that will appear in the lower left corner when you enter that particular area. IE: the City Hall GUI Text will appear when you get close to the City Hall in Operation Evicted Occupation

- Since there is no respawning, these spots are now where the game is saved (SP Only). Added a few additional save spots.

- Added mood and\or memorable music at the beginning and end of each mission. The missions that didn't have occasional sound efx now have them.

- Removed quite a few AI from most maps to accommodate the 4 player campaign mode.

TRAINING

- Bogie Training Grounds Small Fog Map

- Bogie Training Grounds Large Day Map

ACT I

- Operation: Evicted Occupation Day Map

- Escape from Juarez Day Map

- Operation: Hostile Oasis Night Map

- Operation: Oceanic Suppression Morning Fog Map

ACT II

- Relative Sanctuary Evening Map. Please note that there is no Tactical Map for this mission as there were severe problems converting this map over to single player.

- Mercenary Village Day Map

- Sanchez City Day Map

ACT III

- Toxic Revolutionaries Part I Morning Map

- Toxic Revolutionaries Part II Day Map

Known issues involve the aforementioned Relative Sanctuary mission where the tactical map does not display. You can still move your AI Ghost Bots via point and click with your mouse on the normal screen, just not on the tactical map. Also, we have had some crashes with the Brettzies Weapons Mod when loading up your ghosts with the Brettzies weapons. Once the mission starts, you may actually crash back to your desktop with a C Stack error.

To play, unzip into your "custom_levels" directory. For Single Player Campaign Mode selet "Bogie_Missions" in the upper right had corner of the screen where it currently states "graw2" (use the arrows). Enjoy!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting a crash on the first mission everytime my team reaches the city hall.

Edit: After restarting the mission it has stopped crashing, but I'm getting a few others. Is there a patch available I'm unaware of?

Here's the error report:

haCrash in application version: 30899.3048

data\lib\units\extensions\groupunit.dsf(-1): cant find member: human_data in type <void>

SCRIPT STACK:

data\lib\managers\eventmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\managers\eventmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\managers\worldmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\managers\worldmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\setups\setup.dsf(0)

data\level\level.dsf(0)

Renderer: threaded

Physics : threaded

Edited by shaBAM!

That is correct, this one is a campaign. I know that Rocky is in the process of changing data storage providers, so there may be some transitioning. In any case, You can look at the download section to find all of the Bogie Coop Missions here -> http://www.ghostrecon.net/files2/index.php...egory&id=54

In order of release they are:

-Bogie Training Grounds (incl. Small & Large Maps)

----The SANCHEZ Coop Missions

- Operation: Evicted Occupation

- Escape from Juarez

- Operation: Hostile Oasis

- Operaction: Oceanic Suppression

- Relative Sanctuary

- Mercenary Village

- Sanchez City

- Toxic Revolutionaries (includes Part I and Part II)

------- The VITALE Coop Missions

- Mercenary Market

- Operation: Inferno Isle

- Operation: Forest Encampment

- Operation: Chaotic Refuse

----More to come :sweat:

Hope this helps

Bogie

Hello Lord Johnny. You should be able to plant the C4 anywhere on the visible portions of the Littlebird... It, like the panels, does not show a pre-existing yellow identifier of where the C4 should be planted, just go up to the Littlebird and move around until it states below "Press X to plant C4..." or something to that nature.

Hope this helps and glad you like!!

Bogie

Hi Bogie,

I have the same problem as Lord Johnny, I can't plant the C4 on the Little Bird, because no "Press X to plant C4"-Message shows up.

Is there something else I can do?

I've tested on my machine as well as my local LAN this issue and I'm always getting the C4 prompt. Unfortunately, this is the only way to progress with the campaign. Assure that you don't have any other mods and\or your English directory is blank.

Can this be used in conjunction with Brettzies Weapons Pack mod?

I've tried to get it to work, sometimes it did, but mostly it would error out after the loadout of your Ghost AI. Give it a shot with a clean Profile to see if you have better results. However, it should work fine with the standard layout of weapons.

Hi Bogie,

I have the same problem as Lord Johnny, I can't plant the C4 on the Little Bird, because no "Press X to plant C4"-Message shows up.

Is there something else I can do?

I had to restart the mission, I have no idea why.

But now, I have a new question:

I'm on part 2 of Toxic Revolutionaries and can't seem to locate the informant. If he's on the 2nd floor of the building, how do I get to it?

Thanks

I'm on part 2 of Toxic Revolutionaries and can't seem to locate the informant. If he's on the 2nd floor of the building, how do I get to it?

Thanks

The informant can be in one of four random locations at ground level. Note that he is the only AI with a helmet & pistol that you cannot kill. Just walk up to him and the next phase will begin.

Thanks,

Bogie

First of all, awesome job on putting all this into a campaign! Very slick. :thumbsup:

I tried it first with my v2.05b.ots mod and the training mission looked great. It didn't crash, but I didn't finish the mission either. 3rd person is pretty tough.

I tried the first campaign mission(3rd person) and crashed shortly after getting in.

Then tried it with a clean un-modded game and it also crashed shortly after playing the first mission. I played for a few re-loads before though. I assume it's the same as one of the first posters mention in this thread.

Then tried putting v2.05 of my mod in the english folder, no bundle. I started 1st mission, played a little while 5 minutes maybe, but crashed shortly after.

Then tried v2.05b(bundle version), no english folder. Played the 1st mission for a very long time, maybe 45 minutes, multiple reloads, I think I was closing in on the general, but had a very bad save spot where I was flanked by a sniper and a 50cal. Kept reloading though, eventually I did crash. It seemed alright though, I played for a long time.

The crashing feels a little random to me. Here's the error log I got though:

Crash in application version: 30899.3048

Unhandled exception - access violation

C STACK:

graw2   (???) : ???

graw2   (???) : ???

???   (???) : ???

SCRIPT STACK:

data\lib\units\ai\vehicles\tmovelogics.dsf(0)

data\lib\managers\aihivebrain.dsf(0)

data\lib\setups\setup.dsf(0)

data\level\level.dsf(0)

Renderer: threaded

Physics : threaded

Actually, maybe it's not so random. It seems to crash like above, when I reload a mission save(usually not the first time though). However, it doesn't always do it. Right now, I don't seem to crash during gameplay, just randomly when I reload - I die a lot.

Edited by Brettzies

:blush: Thanks for the post, Rocky!! I didn't know how the Campain missions would be received by the community, but you certainly proved me wrong by the amount of instant downloads and now this post.

I just have a few more missions for the Vitale Coop and then I will convert these over to Campaign mode as well. Should go a little smoother now that I know what to look for.

Thanks again for your support and enthusiasm, Rocky!

Hello, I just want to say THANK YOU for all the great Bogie work. My Wife (55) and me (50) played all campaigns in LAN-coop mode and now we started using mission maps. We did played some already but the bogie-campaign 1.5 will not run. When I start the campaign as leader, my wife an 2 teammates are with us but when I die and the leadership should switch over to my wife, GRAW2 1.05 is crashing by Crash in application. It's doing that in Graw version 1.0,1.04 and 1.05.

What I'm wondering as well is when we play the REDUX-campaign then just the one who host the campaign can move the teammates to different locations, if the leadership changed because of dying of the leader, then the temates can be picked, the option window pops up and I can choose MOVE but no blue circle comes up and I can't click to a point where the teammate should be moved to.

The normal missions 1-10 are working normal.

Remeber, I'm talking about playing campaign in COOP.

Other question, is it difficult to convert normal coop-mission maps to campaign mission maps?

If not, I will try to convert my downloaded maps to campaign maps because we can play then with temamates und respawns will be right near the partner and not kilometers away!

Anyway, I need to say thank you to everybody who is creating maps for other players. I bed there exist a lot of people like me which are VERY happy to find more maps to play and the builder will never know how much fun he brought to the anonymus users like me and my wife.

THANKS and RESPECT

Klaus&Erika from good old Germany :-)

Hello Klaus,

Thanks for the great compliments.

I'm not sure why the changing of the leadership causes the crashes with the Bogie Sanchez Campain, but I am certainly looking into this and a few other issues that have been reported. Note that I will be making a campaign from the Vitale Coop missions that have been released recently and want to assure that there are no major issues such as this.

There are quite a few differences converting the Coop maps into SP\Coop Campaigns. The best way is to look at one of the Bogie Maps or the Tinker Maps in both their Coop and Campaign counterparts. If you need assistance unbundling, modifying or just understanding what each file means, please visit the GRAW2 Wiki at http://graw2.pbwiki.com

Thanks again for your post and good hunting :thumbsup:

Bogie