EndWar PC Release date

jjknap

Unbelievably, it has been moved up. The release is now set for 2/24 in North America. It was listed for 3/3 along with the PC version of Hawx. Now Hawx PC has been delayed a couple of weeks (3/17 now). That is probably better anyway as I was cringing at spending $100 on games oin the same day :)

Unbelievably, it has been moved up. The release is now set for 2/24 in North America. It was listed for 3/3 along with the PC version of Hawx. Now Hawx PC has been delayed a couple of weeks (3/17 now). That is probably better anyway as I was cringing at spending $100 on games oin the same day :)

Save your money and just get one of them, HAWX is sounding a bit better than EndWar :thumbsup:

Save your money and just get one of them, HAWX is sounding a bit better than EndWar :thumbsup:

I'm 100% agree :o=