New Map Heavy_down

Radiator

Hi all, as you might know, I've been working on a map heavy down. It's finished..

I made it a TDM game with a twist: you can play just TDM or a mini mission.

You have to go to the mule or supply vehicle. If you are a ghost it's a mule and if you're a rebel, it's a supply vehicle. It's locked, you must find the codes to unlock the vehicle. Once the codes are found, the mule or supply vehicle can give supplies.

Then you must find the c4 box. Once found, you can then blow up the enemy's mule or supply vehicle. Also. the environment goes from day to night and it's dark.

It's a very very hard game or map, the fighting is at one point and you must look up and down for the enemy.

There's a lot of trees and bushes so hiding is a must.

Also you get 1 team point for blowing up the enemy's vehicle.

1 team point for the team with the highest kills.

Or 2 team points for team that kills all the enemy..

So you can still win if you lose the first round..

We play the map with 5 spawns..

hint.. you and your mates need to have a lot of smoke.. :D

Have a look see..... ( http://hosted.filefront.com/cptcustardebd )

Have fun Radiator.......... :hehe:

Very nicely done, Radiator. I threw in a quick mission code to run through it and it has a very claustrophobic feel. The C5 wreck is very cool as well as being able to run up some of the downed trees. This would be an exceptional candidate for a mission once we, on the mission scripting side, are able to get the visibility_blocker spheres for the AI 100% functional.

The only downside that I saw is that there are a few Ageia Physx objects that can cause system crashes if someone doesn't have Physx compatible graphics card (prefix "xag_": xag_building, xag_tumbleweed, xag_tumbleweed_big, xag_banana and xag_palm_stump).

Great atmosphere, great map!! :thumbsup:

Bogie

The only downside that I saw is that there are a few Ageia Physx objects that can cause system crashes if someone doesn't have Physx compatible graphics card (prefix "xag_": xag_building, xag_tumbleweed, xag_tumbleweed_big, xag_banana and xag_palm_stump).

Thanks mate, :)

The xag objects ( xag_tumbleweed, xag_tumbleweed_big, xag_banana and xag_palm_stump).

are on the outer side or top side of the map., away from the play zone.

The xag_building is, when I made the map, I layed most of the props in a line, then I drag on dropped them in to the play zone. I must of left some behind with out deleting them.

I threw in a quick mission code to run through it

When in graw if you set the players number to 1 and up the time you can play or look around for 99 Min's.

So you can play as single player. ^_^

• 4 weeks later...

Thats OK mate. But are you ready for a new one, a very big new one :shifty: .

It'll be ready sooooon. The maps finished. But we, my bother and I are scripting a mission for the TDM side. We're just seeing how far we can push the computers, for a high frame rate. The map has around 140 FPS and the mission side is around 70-80 FPS and we are just half way.

Sorry for not being on lately, I've been working hard on the map. We did have some problems with the FPS. But all is good. I'll keep in touch. :rolleyes:

Kudos Radiator.

I have been playing your map running coop_bogie_sanctuary_v2.

Kudos to bogie also as well as the other GRAW2 co-op modders for pumping out these very good co-op missions.

I haven't completed it yet playing lonewolf but give me a few more hours. :D

Oh and I always wanted to climb trees while playing a video game. Ace!

Looking forward to your next map incarnation.