Anybody As Excited As I Am?

Metalfreak85

lol at man juice towel, yes very excited, my first xbox live game was rb6 blackarrow which was good, but lacked something for me,then a friend told me to buy GR2 which i did, and again enjoyed and met a lot of good friends playing sharpshooter, and then i played seige and was just totally blown away, i couldnt help it all that crawling through the grass as i tried not to be spotted knowing that 1 shot was gonna kill me while i tried to out think and out manouver the other team. since then i have played all GR games and enjoyed, maybe not as much as GR2 and GRSS but enjoyed all the same.here i am now though looking forward to the next installment of my favourite game ever, reading through the likes of paladins wish list and other peoples ideas, and thinking my god if ubisoft do take onboard some of the long standing communitys comments, this could be the best game ever, so yes very very very excited lol

The Origional GR was great online just wish it would of came out before MechAssault because I couldn't get off of that game to play GR. But GR was really one of the early games that really made xbox live. If I remember correctly it was the 2nd most played game on xbox live before Rainbow Six came out.