Natsanwa's Support Pack

natsanwa

hey guy's,

been slowly working on some new thing's. two new pack's to complete. a support pack.....

m240e6

m240e61gi3.th.jpg

m240e62ve2.th.jpg

mk46

mk461hs7.th.jpg

mk462de9.th.jpg

m249 para

m249para1xv6.th.jpg

m249para2im6.th.jpg

usas 12g

usas12gmi2.th.jpg

lots more to come on this one... ill keep you posted.

PACK 2 (A BIT OF EVERYTHING)

FN 5-7

fn571al0.th.jpg

fn572ah2.th.jpg

FNP9

fnp91ku5.th.jpg

fnp92by9.th.jpg

HK45

hk451im0.th.jpg

hk452fu6.th.jpg

hk45sd1cf4.th.jpg

hk45sd2jk3.th.jpg

AND A FEW (OF THE MANY) G36'S

g361pl6.th.jpg

g362ya7.th.jpg

g363bm2.th.jpg

RND 400

rnd400zh6.th.jpg

BARRETT M107 (BORS)

m1071bq8.th.jpg

that will do for now. as always, use for whatever - no permission needed. blah blah, you know the drill. hope you like 'em.

let me know what ya think? ad some requests...

also, if anyone can help me out with my pic wishlist...

hk mg4 (would eat my own legs for a good pic of this)

m110 sniper rifle

cheytac m200

m14 dmr

m40 rifle

m24 rifle

m25 rifle

cheers

nat :thumbsup:

wow! thanks guy's! glad you like them. im gonna do my best to include some really cool stuff in this. have a few thing's in the pipeline, hopefully some pics will come through and all will be sweet.

thanks for the replies, always appreciated. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

wondered if anyone could help locating some decent pics of any of the following. as usual, im pulling my hair out trying to find them. (modding to me, is 98% trying to find a pic and 2% building the weapon! doesnt help that im a hi-res pic snob either) (my bad)

if anyone could even paint a decent image, that would be great. i suck at photoshop, otherwise i'd try it myself. it's all about the detail for me. if i painted one - it would look like a green drainpipe. :rofl:

smaw (top of my list)

panzerfaust 3

nlaw

dragon

m202a1 (is this a viable weapon?? looks a bit 't.v' to me)

or any a.t weapon that isnt an rpg 7. would love to make an m136-at/4, but dont quite get how the thing is put together. if that makes sense.

javelin would be awesome too, but if i cant get the projectile to drop on top of the target, then it kinda seems like a waste of time.

sorry to whinge. spent way too long looking for stuff and doing nothing else. moan,moan....

cheers

nat

Edited by natsanwa

Did you see this one on wikipedia? It's quite detailed.

thanks rocky! thats a great one to add to the folder. will be almost there on the panzerfaust now. cheers mate.

ok, also.... i went ahead and made the m202 anyway - it's a blast!!! no pun intended. heres a sneak pic straight from screenshot. just gotta fix the mirroring problem, which is easy as hell to do. then it's all gravy.

it can fire all four rockets at once!!! looks awesome!! (can you tell im happy?) - single fire, or all four. mint. the rockets spread really nicely too!! yey!

need to edit the projectile though. it can defeat tanks at the moment, and thats no good.

screenshot7cr3.th.png

ill upload some better pics when i fix the mirroring.

cheers lighty! :thumbsup:

ok, fixed the mirror issue. here's a few more pics of the m202a1.

m2021zl5.th.jpg

m2022ye4.th.jpg

i took more, but thats gonna have to do. imageshack keeps shutting down on me. my computer sucks.

anyway, m202 works now. just gotta stop it killing tanks....

• 1 month later...

hey guy's,

{{{snip some great stuff}}}

also, if anyone can help me out with my pic wishlist...

hk mg4 (would eat my own legs for a good pic of this)

m110 sniper rifle

cheytac m200

m14 dmr

m40 rifle

m24 rifle

m25 rifle

cheers

nat :thumbsup:

Will these help you for the MG4????

MG4E_keyvisual1.jpg

MG4E_keyvisual2.jpg

MG4E_links.jpg

MG4E_rechts.jpg

MG4_KE_liegend.jpg

Edited by P@LaD!n

hey paladin, i have those pics unfortunately. thank you sooo much for taking the time to post them though. they are ok to build the wep, but i need higher rez pics for photo texture. massive thumbs up to you though my friend - it's always nice to get some help around here. cheers!!! :thumbsup:

hey paladin, i have those pics unfortunately. thank you sooo much for taking the time to post them though. they are ok to build the wep, but i need higher rez pics for photo texture. massive thumbs up to you though my friend - it's always nice to get some help around here. cheers!!! :thumbsup:

No Problem! If I come across any online I'll let you know. Also, when I go on deployment, if I come across any MG4's I'll take some hi-res shots for you if I can. There's supposed to be a detachment of German soldiers in Afghanistan somewhere IIRC.

now there is the dedicated spirit of GR! Stay low, chilly, or whatever and thanks for your service!

mig :ph34r:

:)

I've always enjoyed GR and I'm happy that I can play it on good old standard type laptops without it crashing. :)

Now, as for dedication...I dunno...kinda screwed up on that. Went skiing up towards Flagstaff way this weekend and hyperextended my knee, and nearly dislocated my hip. I'm used to being a fast healer but the docs say it'll take several weeks before I'm back on my feet without crutches or a cane...which blows my departure on the 31st *and* my sign on bonus with the company.

I suppose on the plus side I'll have some more time to finish the mods I've been working on. <_<

• 5 months later...

For the longest time I've played GR in coop mainly and have steered away from the Support class because of issues with lag that I had when I first came online.

I began on 56k, things have really changed. It's crazy the speeds we are at 8mb dl etc.

Anyway, I've begun using support weapons again and have really enjoyed implementing them. I've come to realize I've been missing out on an integral part of the squad's range of skills and the support weapons have really helped to round off some of the tactical capacities of the teams.

I remember noticing this mod development thread many times in the past. The idea of a new support weapons pack is exciting. :)

Good luck Natswana and team.

• 1 month later...

they are ok to build the wep, but i need higher rez pics for photo texture.

Nat - I have these pictures of the Chetac M200, i noticed that it was on your list. I hope they work, not sure if they are hi-rez enough, but the original files are like 3500 x 1400 although Photobucket does compress them.

th_ct_200-01.jpg

th_ct_200-02.jpg

th_ct_200-03.jpg

-HT

hey guy's,

been slowly working on some new thing's. two new pack's to complete. a support pack.....

usas 12g

usas12gmi2.th.jpg

lots more to come on this one... ill keep you posted.

Nat - Is the pack that the USAS is in available to the public yet??

Edited by heavythunder