I Have Created The "playpen" Wiki For Modders...

davros

The intention of this "playpen" or scratchpad wiki is to provide the community with a safe place where they can...

1. Try out changes before making them to the main wiki (graw2.pbwiki.com)
  2. Help each other in an interactive, graphical and collaborative way (for example this page wher I was helping out AJ) and share files and images.

It is not intended to be a replacement for the ghostrecon.net forums.

Anyone with a pbwiki account can edit and comment on these pages. No need to register for this wiki.

Creating a pbwiki account takes literally seconds...just click here.

signup4.jpg

I've also turned off alerts for the pages....so you won't get annoyed by changes....so feel free to go crazy.

We have plenty of disk space available on this wiki so feel free to use it to share any GRAW2 modding related files, bundles, .rar's etc..whatever you need to get the job done more easily!

I am hoping this will also encourage people to have a go at creating content for the main wiki (graw2.pbwiki.com)...as it's not going to be viewed by anyone else (well, except us :))

Enjoy,

Dav.

PS. AJ I hope it's ok for me to use this as an example page :)

I wondered where that stuff was hosted.. or "wiki'd"

No... it isn't a problem.

But it is good to know that what I post there will not be private. Is it possible to set up a "private" temp wiki?

Not that I have anything to hide...

:shifty:

This is absolutely great, Davros! I do have some "Quick Tips" in bullet point format that I've been gathering that may be beneficial to the Wiki growth. Examples are the 'F6' key to adjust lighting in the editor, assuring that all AI Graph points are connected (this is why I kept having vehicle movement problems), etc. So I'll give this a try and let you know.

Thanks,

Bogie

Thanks mate,

My basic theory here is that it's easy for people to create new missions they will. So my mission at the moment, if you'll pardon the pun, is to make it easy for people to create missions.

As a wise man once said, "Give a man a mission and he will play for a day. Teach him how to make missions and we will all be playing GRAW for a long time." or something like that.

It's always good to learn a new skill in making Wheaties is actually the easiest thing I have ever learnt. Easier even than using MS Word.

To learn more about how to use/edit a wiki, click on these links:

1. Learn how to use PBwiki: The PBwiki Manual

2. If you prefer video, watch a recording of our popular webinar,

PBwiki 101: Your Guide to Wiki Basics.

3. Need more help? Sign up for a Free introductory webinar

Dav.

PS. thanks for signing up on the wiki. Look forward to your contribution which judging by the missions you have created will be substantial.