What Was The Best Movie Of 08'?

xxThunderHorse

Was WALL-E really that good? I know my sister and mom went to go see it, and neither of them liked it, but we do have different movie tastes. To quote my mom: "We couldn't get out of that movie theater fast enough."

definitely not a Mom-movie, but its a good movie nonetheless

It is kind of a love story with a point. While kids will like Wall-E for it being a cartoon, the message that we humans are lazy and want to be waited on hand and foot along with the fact that we need to take care of our enviornment will be lost on kids.

Wall-E is aimed at families (it was rated G after all) and as I said before, movies aimed at kids should not have such messages attached as the youngens will just not get it. Some adults do not get it either.

I dunno, it doesn't seem like the movies were that great this year. I mean, Dark Knight was good and Iron Man but they just don't seem to hold a candle to some of the big ones from previous summers like Transformers. Dark Knight seemed a little too hyped. IMO, It was good, just not groundbreaking like everyone says.

• 2 weeks later...