Ghost Recon.net Forums

Ghost Recon Modders Hall Of Fame

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry for the very late entry.  This is a nearly impossible list to narrow to one person.  Every single one on this list contributed in incredible ways that were not only enjoyed by others but they

Three cheers for Wombat

I'm having a bit of trouble editing OPs at the moment, so I can't add him to the list there just yet, but I hereby irrevocably nominate wombat50 to the Hall of Fame, for his invaluable contributions t

Are you f* kidding me? I assumed wombat was on this list from years ago.

Wombat is my hero and has helped me many times particularly with creation of all the Ghost Recon campaigns and images I've created as part of my Arma Ghost Recon work. Top bloke and definitely a Hall of Famer!

• Like 4
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

The Ghost Recon Modders Hall of Fame will be updated shortly. There are still a few older omissions, and I’m happy to say that we have brand new contenders.

Isn‘t it just unbelievably great that this list keeps getting new entries after two decades of Ghost Recon? I love it. 🙂

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

I want to nominate many but I need to follow thread rules.

Jack Wachter - Violence of Action

May be he came late but Really underrated guy . Making a mod which is over 10 GB is really very hard. 

By playing VOA mod you can see his amazing work . I sincerely appreciate his efforts

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the very late entry. 

This is a nearly impossible list to narrow to one person.  Every single one on this list contributed in incredible ways that were not only enjoyed by others but they inspired the rest to something new and creative.  Their mods were beloved by countless people over these years.  However for me it is simple.  Without this individual I would not have been able to start modding anything beyond IGOR and kit tweaking when GR first came out.  Because of him I was able to see my imagination come to life in game.  That him was Mike Schell.

Edited by DonMiguel
  • Like 6

Apparently I trolled back in the day. Im nominating all the original developers who put an sdk together. None of it would of been possible without it. 

Good to see you on here Don!