Ghost Recon Modders Hall Of Fame

ApexMods

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Rileyfletcher01 for his work on both Claiming Liberty and Texas Millita, and because he will ALWAYS answer on the forums and thats a very good help ;)

And Zealex for also be a VERY good help in the forums as well, also for her skins and mods, Project Novo espeicaly ;)

Teppe

Edited by teppe

Rileyfletcher01 for his work on both Claiming Liberty and Texas Millita, and because he will ALWAYS answer on the forums and thats a very good help ;)

And Zealex for also be a VERY good help in the forums as well, also for her skins and mods, Project Novo espeicaly ;)

Teppe

ONE RULE: Only name 1 person per post! That's what it says :/

• 2 weeks later...

I second both Alex and... (gasp)... Riley. While Riley can be such an unbelievable pain in the ass at times, at least he does shine(?!?) with consistent presence in the GR mod section, albeit with a tad too much self-righteousness and self-advertising. Guess in view of his new mod we now have to cut him some (more) slack. Oh... my... god. :)

Zeealex is an absolute inspiration to watch. What she's pulling off with her GR1 retexturing project is nothing short of amazing! I admire her dedication and while Project Novo is not yet publicly released, I think we can all agree that it already warrants recognition in the Hall of Fame. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm having a bit of trouble editing OPs at the moment, so I can't add him to the list there just yet, but I hereby irrevocably nominate wombat50 to the Hall of Fame, for his invaluable contributions to this forum, the many great GR mods he (co-)created and cooperated on, and his enduring willingness to help out fellow GR fans and modders alike. You're a shining example of dedication, mate!

Claiming Liberty

Explosive Easter

Migryders Festival Mod

Operation: Save Santa 3

Russian Player Mod

Russian Sounds Pack

Tactical Ops

Texas Militia

...to name but a few.

Edited by ApexMods
  • Like 4

Thanks Apex!

I  will toot my own horn a bit.

In addition I helped:
ZeeAlex on Project Novo;
Tinker on Blood Oil and Rockall;
Dedicated server testing along with Team Nighthawks on Migryder's P2;
MrMoon's mods;
Ghost Recon Xbox Conversion by C419, Xbox style user interface.
Burner's Flashbangs
Mostly texturing, sounds, editing atr files, troubleshooting and testing; kit icons
Some mods I helped a fair bit and a few just a wee bit.

None of the mods were my idea I was just helping out and trying to make a hand.
And it works both ways. I have had allot of help and enjoyment from the GR community.

Edited by wombat50
  • Like 3