Techical Issues

BS PALADIN

• 2 weeks later...

1. When searching for games sometimes none are found even though someone else searching will pull up a whole list of games.

2. Although not a technical issue as such some form of message stating how many you can host would be good like Rainbow. Too many people on GRAW are trying to over host.

• 3 weeks later...

2. Although not a technical issue as such some form of message stating how many you can host would be good like Rainbow. Too many people on GRAW are trying to over host.

Agreed, i also wouldn't mind it also showing the msg to the people that join the room. Just to keep the host honest when he tries to over host. If everyone knows the info than the host can't pretend he has a godly host and blaming everyone else in the room. Its at least a good msg to others that the room has a very good chance of lagging or not, if not to atleast stop the over hosters from going ramped.

• 2 weeks later...

I would suggest that the devs programme in an easy way to change certain settings. Ie spawn locations, weapon damage, weapon recoil, reticule realignment speed, carry pack amounts etc. This would allow for quick changing by Ubi/rse hopefully without the need to go through MS for certification. Balancing is key.

Would people prefer a matchmaking system ala halo 3 or Cod 4, or would you prefer to stick to the lobby system?

I'm asking because after the last dlc that was realeased I could not find any coop games. So either there were no one playing it or the lobby system is not as reliable as one would like.

Edited by Calgar99

I like the CoD system. It allows for the good party and matchmaking system to quickly get in games and allows users to open private rooms with their own settings

The one thing I wish it would offer is to allow someone to host a room off the matchmaking system, but allow the general public to search for and join the room. As far as I know, if you open a private room, you would have to send invites to friends to populate the room.