What happend to.... GR 3 ? / GR:AW 3 ? / GR 5 ?

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed while using the GRAW editor the other day that GRIN actually refer to the game as Ghost Recon 3.

I think the general agreement is that in terms of individual Ghost Recon games, when talking about it to fellow veteran players, any addition would be regarded as the thread rightly suggests, as Ghost Recon 5

:thumbsup:

I think the general agreement is that in terms of individual Ghost Recon games, when talking about it to fellow veteran players, any addition would be regarded as the thread rightly suggests, as Ghost Recon 5

:thumbsup:

I have to disagree with you there, the veteran players I know consider the next title GR4,

thats not to say they're right and anyone else is wrong but that there is no general agreement because everyone disagrees

Pave & I called this forum GR4 because

(1) we believe Play.com listed GR4 after hearing from Ubisoft and

(2) Ubisoft gave them details for a GR4 listing and

(3) we count both GRAW titles as GR3.

When it comes out it'll probably called Ghost Recon Something Something anyway, the number will be something to debate over when it's a quiet news day. <_<

• 1 month later...
Ok, we have 4 games total. There's no GR3 so why the talk of GR4? I don't get it.

Hi Sleeper,

It goes

1) [Ghost Recon] & it's expansions

2) Ghost Recon 2 (canceled on PC)

3) Ghost Recon 3 = GRAW 1 & 2

4) Ghost Recon 4, which hopefully will be developed well for PC and will keep the Ghost Recon legacy. :)

belvucker

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There never was such a thing as GR:AW 3

and a simple glance at :

The Category name
    Ghost Recon 4
    The Forum name
    GR 4 (PC) - General Discussion
    Discussion of Ghost Recon 4 for the PC
    The thread title
    GR 4 mentioned in UBI "line-up for 2009-2010"
    and The report subject
    The line-up for 2009-2010 was confirmed to include seven franchise games Assassin’s Creed 2, Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction, Rabbids Go Home, Red Steel 2, Ghost Recon 4 and Anno 1404.

should have already cleared up your other question :P

Welcome back, a glance at the news page and a few threads in these forums should easily get you up to speed, as apart from the Name, Release time frame and Developer there isn't much else been officially revealed about the game yet