Act 3 And The Tank

rouge ikon

hello,

I wonder if anyone can help!

When playing Act 3 (mutliple axis) - or something - first time around the Tank followed my orders to move and attack, and all...

but anyway, I died (on first attempt - quite normal for me) and since then, on starting the act again, (savegame) the tank, now, wont carry out any orders...

it just wont budge, nothing, so I can't bring it into place to blow up the enemy armoured vehicle at the very beginning of the level.

has anyone else had this? what am I missing <_<

(oh and I haven't slept with the Tank commanders daughter, before anyone asks)!

Ikonik Rouge

has anyone else had this?
Yes...I believe everyone has run into this at one point or another. AI pathfinding was never the games strong suit...to put it mildly.

If the M1, MULE, etc. refuse to follow your valid neon blue Halo move pointer or Tac-Map Waypoint order- regardless of whether it occurs during your initial run or after a checkpoint/quicksave- your options are to 1., keep trying in the vain attempt to get it to function, 2., abandon it in place and get on without it, or 3., start the level over from scratch and hope like hell you get lucky.

You could, if you're an optimist- or a forgiving soul, consider these options to be a just another feature of the game.

what am I missing
Equip your team as if you won't have any support, and then this is not an issue.

OK - now I'm stuck on the 'destroy helicopter levels'

the reason -

the RPG disappears, or if i manage to get one it has no ammo in it!!!

what is wrong with the people who produce this game - what are they... just money grabbers

believe me - I WILL not be buying another game from them.

GRAW = FULL OF BUGS

RI

Edited by rouge ikon

OK - now I'm stuck on the 'destroy helicopter levels'

the reason -

the RPG disappears, or if i manage to get one it has no ammo in it!!!

what is wrong with the people who produce this game - what are they... just money grabbers

believe me - I WILL not be buying another game from them.

GRAW = FULL OF BUGS

RI

It's been like over a year and THAT isn't fixed yet? Nice.

Might need to restart the level, bro'. Last I remember, that was the only way to get around the problem with the missiles. And I'm assuming this is about the level with the dam near the end, where the two indestructo-choppers (see GRAWtrix for explanation) come up the river. If you're QUICK, you can take-out both of them before they crest the dam. Otherwise it's a PITA boss battle, reminiscent of my worst Zelda nightmares...