Cobaka?

Rocky

Cobaka's last active here at gr.net nine months ago ...

Ive sent him an email and PM requesting to use three new desert maps in EDF mod, hope its ok Cobaka if you read this, let me know k.

:)

x2

Would like the original .map file for waterfall, for blood oil, to build night version.

:shifty:

While we're on the subject of seemingly AWOL modders, what happened to CommandoCrazy? I did contact him at the start of this after he'd already been 'missing' for some months, but I still haven't heard back.

Oh yeah, and what happened to that modder, 'WytchDokta' (and his seemingly AWOL 'CamoPack v3')? :shifty:

I've seen cobaka online at BFS on several occassions but he chooses not to answer emails or PMs from either here or BFS....several have tried to reach him...those maps are sweet and while there is a mission by me on a winter version of Fort that was done by Phlookian and permission was recieved as far as I recall for Theo to maybe use one or two in his mod its a shame for them to never see playtime....I remember cobaka making some similar comments once upon a time...

I think cobaka is the most unlucky modder at GR.net he did some awesome work over the years and much of it really never got released for one reason or another..even simple things like his Oakleys I borrowed for a particular officer in winter garb...

If I can ever get in touch I plan to ask if all his work for or used in P2 can be released for use in other mods just as we are doing for Phlook's stuff and that of others, trying to get blanket permissions for all P2 content...

I will try again myself ....

yea WD, where is CC?

mig :ph34r:

If I can ever get in touch I plan to ask if all his work for or used in P2 can be released for use in other mods just as we are doing for Phlook's stuff and that of others, trying to get blanket permissions for all P2 content...

Mmm ? P2 was droped ? :o

never stated that..but then, who cares? See that thread for more info or comments...

I've seen cobaka online at BFS on several occassions but he chooses not to answer emails or PMs from either here or BFS....several have tried to reach him...those maps are sweet and while there is a mission by me on a winter version of Fort that was done by Phlookian and permission was recieved as far as I recall for Theo to maybe use one or two in his mod its a shame for them to never see playtime....I remember cobaka making some similar comments once upon a time...

I think cobaka is the most unlucky modder at GR.net he did some awesome work over the years and much of it really never got released for one reason or another..even simple things like his Oakleys I borrowed for a particular officer in winter garb...

I will try again myself ....

yea WD, where is CC?

Hey gents -

Just dropping in to confirm that yes, Cobaka's desert fort map features in a kick-ass (tho' I say it myself) mission in my little Operation Flashback which is still under production. Very much not dropped... just slightly delayed by RL events including researching a biog of a certain CO of the Middlesex Regiment in WW1...

And then there's something Mig and I may have in store for a couple of his other maps too?!

:thumbsup:

Theo

Edited by TheoRetiKule

We need a missing persons topic!

Some of Cobaka`s work can also be found in >THIS< mod too! Over 1 GB of a SP mod i have here, with no contact from the creator in over a year.

:(

Indeed... Chernaya Noch... now that looked like a mod to conjure with...

:(

But a proper little modders' reunion we've got going here, hey chaps?

Theo

Edited by TheoRetiKule