Heartbreaking Movie, Dog Choking, Owner Pulled Over.

Rocky

Wow, that was pathetic on behalf of the officer. To quote:

"It's a dog, okay, you can get another one."

While I can understand him pulling him over and even giving him a ticket there's no reason he should have been stopped for 15 minutes, much less treated the way he was.

Very sad. :( There was also a case several years ago where an elderly man was trying to rush his wife to the hospital and was stopped by a police officer, who refused to let the man continue on. His wife died as a result. The poor old man was understandably crushed. My LE background aside, if a cop did that to me and my wife died as a result of his stubbornness, I'd make him pay, one way or another.

I just watched it again, last night my browser wasn't playing the audio, it was hard enough to watch then but to hear the wife in the car freaking out too, geeez. That cop had a heart of stone. He was right in what he said, he just should have said it a damn sight quicker and let the guy go.

Its very sad and i know just what he went through on speeding there. I had to do this last year for my Dog. Though we didn't get stopped, she didn't make it! They are not only are best friends, but they truly are Family.

I hate to see this and they must be crushed for the dogs lose. Even more so if they think she could of been saved after being treaded like that! Plus a side note since i been seeing this for must the week. The cop has been getting death threats. The cop did let him go with just a warning. Even though he had to preach and hold him up forever!

I'm dumb struck, I can understand the logic he was applying that you can’t endanger others life’s no matter the reason BUT that entire situation could and should have been handled with more compassion than it was, had it off been the pet would’ve had more chance and the owners would not be feeling that the officer was to blame.

that has got to be the most saddest thing I've ever seen. :(

that cop's adrenaline must have been on high for him to be so insensitive.

if a canine cop got shot, they too would race 100mph, al biet, they would have sirens and flashes to warn other motorist.

no one is the winner here.

not the dog owner

not the cop

not the Public Relations of whatever city.

sad day for dog owners. :(

Why pull over? I probably would with a pet... but a loved one?! Never.

See you guys at the hospital.

Absolutely.

I'd probably be willing to spend the night in the clink to get my pet in if it were an emergency.

Not a shoot-out or anything mind you...

Unless they forced the issue.

-Doc

/also can't watch the video

//big pet-loving sissy