Rsm Mk14 (fixed)

Okay, after all trial and error. Mk14 Mod is now released and working. Works with ALL Single player misions now.

Sorry to keep everyone waiting. Now i can finish what i've started and start getting all the other weapons in game. This will be the ultimate weapons package.

I especially want to thank brettzies for his expertism in problem solving and indentifying errors fast and efficiently. I think brettzies will have a great chance in acheiving a occupation for a very high standard video game company. Great job brettzies!

Now enjoy this mod:

Filefront LINK: [Removed]

hey great job on the Mk14. I just used it and it is great =) the weapon looks really nice and it shoots as good lol. Now sorry to be a little picky but there are things that i'd like to bring up and ask. First when you reload the weapon most of the reloading sounds aren't there except for when you hit the bolt catch. And also isn't the Mk14 reloaded in a different way cause it looks like you used the animations of the scar. If you could trying using the m14 animations instead that would be better =D but doesn't really bother. Anyways since you are using the scar animations, do you think you could add a front grip like the m900a front grip and bipod grip ? It looks funny when you hold the magazine cause when your teammates hold the weapon there hand goes through the magazine lol. Now the last thing i wanna ask if you could add some more new sights like an acog and a eotech and a silencer =)

But besides all of that your weapon is great and functions properly =D keep up the good work

I see 3 combat scopes for the modded M14 in the inventory, then when I select it, game crashes....

Crash in application version: 30899.3048

data\lib\units\extensions\inventory.dsf(-1): Inventory: could not spawn weaponMk14

SCRIPT STACK:
data\lib\units\extensions\inventory.dsf(0)
data\lib\units\extensions\inventory.dsf(0)
data\lib\managers\instancedescriptionmanager.dsf(0)
data\lib\script_network\gametype\gametypecampaign.dsf(0)
data\lib\managers\briefingmanager.dsf(0)

Renderer: threaded
Physics : threaded[/code]

That's Weird. The weapon automatically spawns with the new scope. From top to bottom (to indentify the combat scopes) In the inventory screen. The top one is the NEW scope that i added. The second combatsight should be the regular aimpoint that was already in game. The third one should be the RX4 sight. It might of crashed because the Mk14 is dependent on the New scope. I can fix this very easily. But for now i'd try just either selecting the Mk14 and do not select any scopes. Or you can Select the Mk 14 and choose any of the two below the top combatsight. Do not choose the first one.

Trust me MR nothing you'll see a truckload of different attachments from me in the future.

If your still having this problem rocky make sure you've downloaded the fixed mod.

CaptainMitchell,

This is kysterama, developer from the Allied Intent Xtended mod (AIX) for Battlefield 2. You have blatantly ripped this model from our modification which is strictly forbidden as per the EULA in our release.

* AIX client may be used and distributed by any entity, public or private, WITHOUT modification to the installer executable or files contained within the installer executable.

* No entity may extract AIX content for any other use or re-distribute AIX content without express written permission from the Dev team!

* No entity may extract any content from AIX and distribute it seperately including all in-game content, maps, music, sounds, textures, models and effects.

What's worse is that you are passing off our hard work as your own and taking credit for it. I created the texture for that model personally (I have the original PSD to prove it) and the model was made by one of our dev's, Caliber_k. To add insult to injury, the M109 sniper rifle in your signature looks EXACTLY like my m109 model from AIX. We created and released these models last year and released them in AIX 1.0 on October 12 2007.

Here's screenshots from our mod that have been published since before then ->

Note the Engineer and Sniper classes on this page -> http://aixtended.com/weaponsV3.html

mk14EBR.png

m109.png

EBR_render.jpg

F_Showcase_EBR.jpg

EBR_3p_.jpg

Mk14EBR_lightingMap.jpg

Here's a shot of its texture under construction->

mk14EBR_texWipBasecolours.jpg

And a screenshot of the original PSD from when I created the texture which contains 70 layers and many hours of hard work ->

AIX_mk14_PS_Texture.jpg

M109_medium.jpg

Aix_Barrett-M109.jpg

M109_wire.jpg

Archived news release of the day we showcased the mk14 -> http://aixtended.com/27.05.07wipV3.html

I and the other devs expect you to remove the links to our stolen model IMMEDIATELY and to also stop work on any ongoing projects involving any of our other intellectual property. 2 of us are 3d artists for a living and take this kind of theft very seriously.

edit-> Just did a quick overlay in photoshop. Its pretty conclusive you definitely stole my m109 as well

m109_Stolen.jpg

Edited by kysterama