"Must-have" Mod list?

Xio

I was wondering if anyone ever compiled a list of the top 10 most popular "must-have" mods before the hacking? I'm new to GR and would like to play some mods, but I would like to concentrate on the "best" mods rather than try to unintelligently wade through the plethora of add-ons available.

Please post the top few mods that you consider to be "indispensable"... type of mod (weapon/mission/skin) does not matter. I only ask that the mod you list is complete, relatively free of bugs, and easily available.

So far I've seen alot of mention about Navy Seals and Saving Private Ryan so I may check these out first. Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Personally, in no particular order (except for #1):

1. DTD Israeli Defence Forces

Spetsgruppa Vympel

Bajabravo's Sabre Teams

War of Infamy 2.0

Navy SEALS 2.0

22nd SAS Equipment MOD

CGT Snipe & CGT Bunkers

Low Profiles MLP Packpack

Battlebourne Ossetian Woodlands

NMM Gunworks 2.2

There is no way you will waste your time downloading any of those! And if new campaigns are what you are after, then don't miss...

Anything by Jack57

Anything by AV Apollo

hth

I was wondering if anyone ever compiled a list of the top 10 most popular "must-have" mods before the hacking?

Right now, in our Recon section, you'll find links to two pages of mods, listed as PC Gamer covers. They are all top mods.

If you check back in a week or two - you'll find our Downloads section looking very different, and each page will answer your question with a mere glance :D

Only two you will ever need...right now that is....

HX4 and

Baja Bravo's Sabre teams

Roger that Weasel....................BJB SABRE TEAMS 1.3 and HX4 are the best around..............

The range of weapons and amazing skin details in BJB make it the only one I use..............

Edited by stormcrow