Ghost Recon.net Forums

• 2 months later...

DICE really knows how to put the polish on games graphically. The game looks gorgeous. I'll be honest though, it doesn't appeal to me. I don't get motion sickness, but the last game I played from DICE, BF:Bad Company, they had the camera moving so much when you run, reload, etc. it was extremely annoying. Made my eyes hurt. So here we have an FPR(first person runner) where the camera is going to be jumping quite a bit, I fear the same thing may happen. We'll see how it turns out.

• 1 month later...

DICE really knows how to put the polish on games graphically. The game looks gorgeous. I'll be honest though, it doesn't appeal to me. I don't get motion sickness, but the last game I played from DICE, BF:Bad Company, they had the camera moving so much when you run, reload, etc. it was extremely annoying. Made my eyes hurt. So here we have an FPR(first person runner) where the camera is going to be jumping quite a bit, I fear the same thing may happen. We'll see how it turns out.

It feels(being more important)/looks completely different than Battlefield. I was disgusted by Battlefield but I LOVED playing the demo for Mirrors Edge. I suggest you at least rent it or if on PC buy it.

• 2 months later...

Got the pc version, a fun and somewhat challenging game, graphics are great, colours are good and the sound is brill, i'm a bit annoyed with dice and nvidia for not testing and supporting the ageia ppu with decent drivers for this game.

mirrorsedge200901282013ox6.th.jpg

mirrorsedge200901282027xs7.th.jpg

mirrorsedge200901282042wu1.th.jpg