New Graw2 Mission 'coop_hangar18'

WARNING:It is not recomended to play this mission with less than 2 experiment players the reason is that it can cause major lag and 'freeze' the game.

1.Kill the lag...:You are forced to defend the area for 55 min ; around 700 enemies will spawned in this first obj.

2.Secure the package:3 hacking systems should be rerrieved.

3.Find and Eliminate the Rebel General:You will have to face an 'Elite Alien special secret squad'...a hint:need 3 shots in the head with an m99 snipers to kill them probably 4 shots will kill the general.

4.Secure location

5.Secure position

Betatesters:Rpghard,Boomshakalacka,Zero_G ans Smokie.

Author:Rpghard

INSTALLATION:Unrar 'coop_hangar18.bundle' into GRAW2 custom_levels folder

P.S I am not responsable for any tech problems you could have with this mission if you try it 'lonewolf'.

Rpghard rules :o=

Hangar 18:The UFO Warehouse

WOW...sounds like a complete weekends fun in that mission alone.

Thanks rpg. I know (from personal experience!) just how much effort it takes to make a mission so I genuinely appreciate your work.

Thankyou!

'Cmon people...don't just leach...say thanks to the guy for all his hard work.

Dav.

WOW...sounds like a complete weekends fun in that mission alone.

Thanks rpg. I know (from personal experience!) just how much effort it takes to make a mission so I genuinely appreciate your work.

Thankyou!

'Cmon people...don't just leach...say thanks to the guy for all his hard work.

Dav.

Tks a lot for your support Davros,you know that the bigger they are the longer it takes specialy during beta testing...The way I do is that I test 1 obj at the time but evry time we test we go trough all the obj and in this mission I have experiment things that I never did before...First I wanted a defend that never end ;)...mean very long which this one is near an hour only for the first obj which as more enemies than any other GRAW2 coop maps..and the second thing I have test is a Tweak of the AI resistance that make them much harder to kill...you'll find out when you do 'Find and Eliminate the Rebel General' obj and this give me a graet Idea for the future.

Probably no need to put that much of enemies on a map...BUT less enemies much more resistant.Cause the way the game is set the AI is to easy to kill and thats the major reason why I put so much on it the other one is that I love so much to kill :o=

@ Davros this is the code line you need to Tweak the AI resistance,like you see I set both life to '500' with this setting the AI need 3 m99 headshot to die :)...don't go over than '750' cause it will make them undestructable ex:set both life to '10000' and you have god AI.

<element type="AlterGroupStats" group_id="gen" combat="true" pacifist="false" blind_and_deaf="false" gun_restricted="false" max_health="500" health="500" start_time="2.0"/>

Don't give up Davros I appreaceate your effort you need something else just ask ;)...this will only makes the game better...

Thanks RPG, have sent my coop_compond mission off to a few mates to alpha test over the next few days. Won't be up to your standard...but hey, we all need to start somewhere!

At the current rate, it's still about 20 hours (work) away from completion. Thanks for the code - thought that was how it was done. I'll use it in my coop_compound mission to "upgrade" some of the troops (at random)...not, much, just a bit tougher as I agree the current guys are a bit whimpy! Should help increase the playtime.

Once it's passed internal testing, be great if I cld. send it to you to play and get your (teams) thoughts before I release it here. Will PM you re. this and another question.

Edited by davros

Another one bites the dust !

Well, what can I say......the master churns another out !

Thanks from all coop fans for continuing to support this type of game rpg.

It is well and trult appreciated.

Cant wait to test.

CJ

:thumbsup: