Help Polish !

Hi,

I am from Poland so I can`t speak english so please undarstand it ;/

Okey let`s start:

My questions is

1.where i must copy download map to play in multiplayer on this maps?

2.I have some request to You, can someone put to intro some site english language of GRAW ?

I bought polish version and the speech is terrible ! Soldiers speak funny and without military conversation....

i hope so everyone knows what i want ;)

thx for answer ;)

Polish

;)

Downloaded maps (bundles) should be moved to your *:\*\Ubisoft\Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter\custom_levels folder.

Not exactly sure what you are referring in regards to the Ghosts conversation...if it is a problem with a patch application or it is just with the overall dialog - with which almost everyone (even some of the GRIN devs are on record) was unhappy with.

A quick and dirty fix would be to unselect Voice Quotes in the game options page (<voice_quotes value="false" /> profile.xml).

Not exactly sure what you are referring in regards to the Ghosts conversation...if it is a problem with a patch application or it is just with the overall dialog - with which almost everyone (even some of the GRIN devs are on record) was unhappy with.

A quick and dirty fix would be to unselect Voice Quotes in the game options page (<voice_quotes value="false" /> profile.xml).

I think what he's asking is "How can I get the Ghosts to speak English (i.e. the original English language version) because the voice acting in Polish is horrible".

Not that I know the answer.

Respectfully

krise madsen