New Map: Containership

[SORRY. It has found an error in the map, which gave error when loading. This mistake has been corrected and it works correctly. That has to be downloaded, and give it wrong, you can download it again. Thanks and apologies :blush: ]

Here I leave with you my last map :D

I have reviewed and there should be no problem whatsoever.

I commented that the action takes place in a ship container.

CONTAINERSHIP

Modes: HH, Siege, TDM and DM

Here some pictures:

graw22008070618222351lo3.th.jpg

graw22008070618224328ha7.th.jpg

graw22008070618231009tk3.th.jpg

graw22008070618232209eu4.th.jpg

graw22008070618241048ot4.th.jpg

graw22008070618245587qm5.th.jpg

graw22008070618251296oe1.th.jpg

graw22008070618252562up6.th.jpg

Edited by [HI]Galor

When I start the game with this new map, it comes up with a graw2 message box on the graw loading screen thats says " art_HI" then the options restart and resume, if i press restart the game crashes if i press resume it continues to load, never seen this message before, any ideas what may be causing it?

Edited by _22SAS_Tay-uk

When I start the game with this new map, it comes up with a graw2 message box on the graw loading screen thats says " art_HI" then the options restart and resume, if i press restart the game crashes if i press resume it continues to load, never seen this message before, any ideas what may be causing it?

I think u loose any file named Art_HI :( or it does not possible to find this file in the bundle!

Edited by =TanAtoS=B52

I´M SORRY!!!!

I do not understand how could happen. The members of my clan, have the same file and all were working properly .... but the fact is that this object is not it in .bundle, and therefore, the mistake is understandable. :wall::wall:

As I added and he returned to upload the map. I reiterate my apologies :blush:

Edited by [HI]Galor

Galor' date='Jul 13 2008, 09:14 AM' post='523498']

I´M SORRY!!!!

I do not understand how could happen. The members of my clan, have the same file and all were working properly .... but the fact is that this object is not it in .bundle, and therefore, the mistake is understandable. :wall::wall:

As I added and he returned to upload the map. I reiterate my apologies :blush:

No apologies necessary! I know (well can imagine) how difficult it is to create a new map, and these things can only be expected from time to time.

Thanks for coming to our web site to post that the error had been corrected, its a great map and have died many times on it already, lol. Perhaps you could fix it for me to have extra armour on it?

Thanks again,

Tay-uk