Zeitgeist Movie

Deadpreacher

• 6 months later...

I just noticed they had a new movie out called Zeitgeist: Addendum. A free movie you can watch on the web or DL.

I just got done watching it and its pretty good and well put togther like the old one. Yet this time he really hammers on the Governments from the begining to the end. Its worth a watch. Plus if you missed the old one you can watch ether of them in any order without being lost from the other. They both talk about different things.

The author of this movie has a point of view, and gives his or her opinion on what they may believe.

For some people, the opinion of the author may be far fetched, unrealistic, and in some cases impossible, so therefore the opinion of the author is laughed at and not taken seriously.

We are all entitled to an opinion and a different point of view, the author certainly has one.

I wonder how creatable an author would be if 20 years ago he would of product a documentary stating that America will have a black president?

I wonder how creatable an author would be if 20 years ago he would of product a documentary stating that America will have a black president?
Indeed, or to predict that in half that time, not only would there be an internet, but that in time it would be subject to censorship by governments and corporations.

I believe that if you can watch a classic film like 'Three Days of The Condor' and see it as entertainment and perhaps thought provoking, then you should do the same about both Zeitgeist videos, the five Core Of Corruption documentaries, Loose Change 2nd Edition, Loose Change Final Cut, Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup, Aftermath: Unanswered Questions from 9/11, Fabled Enemies, Terrorstorm, 9/11 Coincidences, 9/11: Total Proof That Bombs Were Planted In The Buildings!, The Painful Deception Of 9/11, September Clues, 911 Mysteries - Demolitions, The Historic Interview With Aaron Russo, Barry Zwicker's The Great Conspiracy, 9/11 And The Evil In America, 911 In Plane Site, 911 Ripple Effect, 7/7 Ripple Effect, The 9/11 Chronicles: Truth Rising, The Truth And Lies 0f 9/11, 9/11 Conspiracy Documentary "The Shocking Truth", We Are Change Interviews 9/11 Whistleblower, A Film To End All Wars, The Truth Behind The Third Tower, Blueprint For Truth, National Security Alert - Sensitive Information, Bush Family Fortunes and the better 9/11 uploads and JFK conspiracy uploads that are out there. Also, presentations by Paul Zarembka. I don't come away thinking I just watched or heard absolute fact. Instead, I think about the possibilities. As MJ said, it's a 'point of view' and it's nothing new to criticise a point of view because people have criticised fact and fictional writing forever. Points of view are one thing though, but proven facts and statistics are something else.

I think it would be very healthy for more people, especially Americans, to turn away from mainstream news media for a while and watch with an open mind, some or all of the above videos. Perhaps they'd start to ask themselves, each other and their government questions and make them be accountable for their actions. Personally, I'd have Obama, or any politician sign off on all of his campaign promises and then towards the end of his first term have them read out to him on live television. The chances that some, if any of those promises were met are slim to none.

DS

Yes, it’s an interesting documentary.
The author of this movie has a point of view, and gives his or her opinion on what they may believe.
Oh, for the days when the word Documentary meant something.

I think it would be very healthy for more people, especially Americans, to turn away from mainstream news media for a while and watch with an open mind, some or all of the above videos. Perhaps they'd start to ask themselves, each other and their government questions and make them be accountable for their actions. Personally, I'd have Obama sign off on all of his campaign promises and then towards the end of his first term have them read out to him on live television.

Open-mindedness is a two-way street...the ability to see the lunatic fringe when they are presented in front of you, or when the same old barrage of twisted truths and flat out lies is re-packaged and hit the shelves.

There is a war for your mind out there alright -fact vs fiction- but you don't have to go and make it easy on them and buy their latest version of it, should that next one be Loose Change-Gold Edition or Loose Change-Editors Cut...sooner or later the producers just might have to go out and get a real job.

____

It would be nice to think that some of the above posts were just false flags, out for a laugh, but considering their frequency throughout the threads of this site, that's looking less and less likely.

Keep an air guard out for those black helicopters, boys.

I think it would be very healthy for more people, especially Americans, to turn away from mainstream news media for a while and watch with an open mind, some or all of the above videos.

Sure, but why turn directly to sensationalist, biased sources?

It's trading one line of false information for another. Most of the facts are usually available, why not just take short time to research the possibilities of facts presented to you instead of listening to people with either mental disorders or reasons to lie say 'no it isn't, yes it is'?

We can, for example, with logical science, explain away all of the reasons there could have been a '9/11 conspiracy' -- EXCEPT for the possibility the government was aware of the attacks well ahead of time, which is shady and hard to call either way.

Despite this, many people blindly believe that the government took the towers down with explosives or there was no third plane or other absurd, easy to disprove ideas. Dissidence is all well and good but movies like zeitgeist only further the situation they claim to be trying to address -- misinformation and propaganda through media. Listening to either a liar or an idiot talk about other liars is ridiculous.

Well i dont know about you guys, but i only look at this as entertainment that gets you thinking. It shouldn't be taken as Gosipel, yet it may open your mind to other ways you haven't thought of before. Alot of it is facts mixed with what ifs. Alot of it makes sences and some of it is boarderline hearsay, ladedadida! If you like to think and like entertainment on conspiracy this guy is very good at it. If anything i just like the way he brings everything to the table before he makes hes point. Just good fun, nothing more.

• 3 weeks later...

The documentary is very well put together; saw the whole thing on you-tube.

The parent of a victim from the twin towers has a very good point

I’m a parent looking for the murderer of my son …Put yourself in my shoes…without an investigation…how would you feel!!!…

I’m a parent looking for the murderer of my son …Put yourself in my shoes…without an investigation…how would you feel!!!…
Yes, it's very sad. Here he is at the beginning of this video. Notice he doesn't mention the word conspiracy, explosives or New World order and that his hearing doesn't seem impared from those 'black helicopters' that buzz his house on a regular basis! ;)

DS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

How about a summary of the above feed, DS, so one would know to follow it -or not.

For instance...is there any reference to the Gang of Four (Council of Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, Bilderburgers, & Illuminati)...because this alone would be a disqualifier.

How about a summary of the above feed, DS, so one would know to follow it -or not. For instance...is there any reference to the Gang of Four (Council of Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, Bilderburgers, & Illuminati)...because this alone would be a disqualifier.

I checked out a couple minutes of it and it is CT garbage as usual from what I can tell. :rolleyes:
Basically it's a series of interviews with witnesses, including two Pentagon coppers, a sailor and some Arlington Cemetery employees that saw a low flying aircraft further north than the 'official' flight path. The interviews were taken prior to the witnesses knowing what the official flightpath is supposed to be. None since have retracted their statements and one copper even swore on his life on what he saw. The interviewers not only interviewed the witnesses at the locations where they saw the aircraft, but had them clearly point out and describe where they first saw the aircraft and what direction it was heading in and had them draw the flight path on aerial photos. To sum up, if this is correct and the official flight path isn't true, then the four lamposts couldn't have been knocked down by an aircraft and that an airliner could not have skimmed a couple of feet above the ground without leaving skid marks on the road and especially the grass surrounding that part of the Pentagon.

Personally I don't know what it all means, nor do I know why it took five years after much public pressure for two CCTV videos to be released to the public of the event and that there are still supposed to be about fourteen video still unreleased. Either way, it makes for good online entertainment.

So no...no references to those things NQ.

DS

Okay I watched the whole thing 'cause I like a good conspiracy.

The movie makes the following claims.

1. That the approach of the plane is not as concluded by official inquiry.

2. That the plane did not crash into the Pentagon, but infact flew past it.

1. That the approach of the plane is not as concluded by official inquiry.

The movie produced several high caliber witnesses that report the flight path of the plane was markedly different than officially reported. History and experiments have shown over the years that eye witness testimony is remarkably unreliable. That said, the testimony in this case is extremely compelling, and one is left concluding the official published information is incorrect (much like the single bullet theory all those years ago.)

2. That the plane did not crash into the Pentagon, but infact flew past it.

In this case only ONE witness is produced, who recounts seeing a plane fly overhead seconds AFTER the explosion. The problem here is that one witness is not enough, but more importantly, there WAS indeed a plane sighted, but it was an officially recognised C-130 recon a few minutes after the explosion. The time difference is easily explained away by the confusion surrounding the event which makes remembering timed events extremely difficult for us humans. So on this count, for sure, CONSPIRACY FAIL.

Where it gets interesting is, that if the plane did not hit from the North side as officially stated, but in fact from the South side as recounted by reliable and numerous witnesses, then how come there is material evidence in the form of struck lighting poles, to prove the officially concluded flight path? The movie, kind of bizarrely, suggests that the poles were deliberately damaged and placed the night before. This is of course totally unfeasible.

Add it the confused taxi drive and there you have a great conspiracy.

To call this whole movie a FAIL though, you have to look a Pentagon Police Man in the eye, listen to him swear on his LIFE, that the flight path is not what is officially concluded, and tell him, that he is wrong.

You decide.

For me..... Conspiracy FAIL, good one though.

This 'fly past' is a new one on me and I'm surprised there aren't more witnesses like those interviewed. Regardless of the air traffic from Reagan', an aircraft that large, flying that low is enough to make the sky go 'dark' for anybody standing underneath it.

I've come across the taxi driver before and what baffles me is that a thirty foot tall lampost only pierced his windscreen and left no obvious damage to his bonnet. It's as though it was only driven though his windscreen rather than landing on his car! Also, I know it's his business, but why's he storing it in a wood under some canvas eight years later? Is he hoping to sell it to some 9/11 collector?

Fly past no...but witnesses stating it flew parallel, further north whilst banking right, as opposed to the official straight and low approach? What's going on there?

DS

Fly past no...but witnesses stating it flew parallel, further north whilst banking right, as opposed to the official straight and low approach? What's going on there?

DS

Yeh that is a mystery, if it was not for the caliber of the witnesses and their 100% certain testimony I'd pt it down to poor recollection. They were too convincing for that though, but the physical damage (ie light poles) were in a totally different area. That is kinda baffling.