Aliens: Colonial Marines

A while ago I found out gearbox was developing a game based off one of my all time favorite movies, Aliens.

I'm really excited for this game, and I just found a few screenies of it, and it looks pretty nice. The pics aren't the best quality, but they're scans, so its to be expected.

http://www.gamesradar.com/pc/aliens-coloni...604114826124039

It looks like its got R6V/BIA HH style controls, and no hud, adding to the sense of helpless confusion horror is supposed to invoke.

Nice find mate, I've been a huge fan of the aliens vs predator games, loved playing em online back in the days... That game is what got me into multiplayer gaming to be honest...

Really looking forward to this, but i think its something its gonna be overhyped.

:thumbsup:

There was a 2001 release on ps2 I think, and several other games with the aliens and marines.

I bet a lot of the younger gamers have never even heard of the movie. I watched em for the first time when I was like 9 or something, scared the crap outta myself, lol. Looks like the game will be just as freaky.

nice...looks like they got the Aliens right too with the ridges on the head...too bad you won't have to look over your shoulder for a pred...now if Sierra decided to do a AVP3... :) or only if Monolith could get the right to..but I have faith in Gerabox to do this one well..

mig :ph34r:

• 1 month later...