Cant See Some Of Downloaded Maps In The List ?

>_<

Well I just bought Graw 1 for 10 bucks.What a fantastic deal.I remember when the game came out and alot of people were not happy with it. I didnt buy it then because I coundnt even run the demo on my PC. Now I have upgraded and couldnt turn down giving it a run.Well MY conclusion is.....And this is from ad die hard [GR] player.I played that game for about five years. Anyway its a great game. A nice addition the GR family. I dont no why people gave it such a hard time. I mean the system specs were kind of ridiculous for the time. But I really have had a good time with it. Multiplayer is pretty tuff and its kind of hard to find a server.All in all IMO its a great game.

Now of course I have to download every single coop map and try them out. However After installing about 12 maps. I cant seem to see some of them in the lineup.

Its not because they are installed in the wrong place. There doesnt seem to be any scroll to chose them. It shows a list and I cant see some of them at the bottom.

Anyone else have this problem? Does anyone no what I am even talking about? anyway feedback would be appreciated.

:thumbsup: Also ,I came across about 8 gigs of GR mods in my collection yesteday. Anyone looking for something specific? You need anything added to the DL page Rocky? :thumbsup:

Thanks all

:thumbsup: Also ,I came across about 8 gigs of GR mods in my collection yesteday. Anyone looking for something specific? You need anything added to the DL page Rocky? :thumbsup:

Thanks all

There are a few mods still missing, see the open threads in this forum. If you have any of those that would be cool.

• 3 weeks later...

Heres how you see all the maps you have downloaded and added to your game.

Create server with one you can see. Above the start in base tab in the inventory screen you'll see an I and a C, click C. At the bottom of the new screen type maps hit enter. This brings up a map list of all your maps on your HD.

• 3 weeks later...