The 22nd SAS Regiment Clan Recruiting

We are a UK based clan, looking for european gamers aged 16+. Our clan also supports COD4, BF2 and BF2142. Gamers skill is NOT important, we are looking for people to join comms and join to the community. We are part of TWL for graw2 and other leagues for the rest of clan games. We also do live-ops, structured game play, and mod-nights to play customs maps and mods for graw2. Our website is www.the22ndsasclan.net. pm me, Tay-uk or Sniperfodder, and we will talk you through what you need to do.

We are a UK based clan, looking for european gamers aged 16+. Our clan also supports COD4, BF2 and BF2142. Gamers skill is NOT important, we are looking for people to join comms and join to the community. We are part of TWL for graw2 and other leagues for the rest of clan games. We also do live-ops, structured game play, and mod-nights to play customs maps and mods for graw2. Our website is www.the22ndsasclan.net. pm me, Tay-uk or Sniperfodder, and we will talk you through what you need to do.

Can I join? You sound like a great bunch of people, I hear you have around 130 fantastic members............um hang on. I am already in the clan.....................Brilliant, thought I was missing out on something for a moment.