What are you listening to?

Rocky

Kinda hard to guess... what genre of music?

I don't know about it being kinda hard. There are some who claim to know me quite well..... ;) Wonder where they are right now.... LOL

It's a male group from the 80's, who only put out one CD. It's NOT country! :lol:

Jeez not Rick Springfield!!! :rocky:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm... lemme check kazaa, hmmmm most common ones are system of a down, AC/DC, Propaghandi, Bob Marley, The Guess Who, bob seger, Gob, Blink 182, Box Car Racer, Dr. Dre Eminem, Xzibit, Pink Floyd, Alice Cooper, Ozzy, uhhhhh, the vines, goldfinger sex pistols, uhhhh Rancid thats pretty much everything, except the odd other band......

I've heard of Phil, don't know who he is nor would i recognize any songs of his

:P I'm surprised zjj has any CDs in her collection... ROFL! I was expecting old records... :lol:

LOL - About the only thing I don't have in my collection are 8-tracks. :o=

I have an awesome collection of albums. Hey, look, one of the is even a Phil Collins album!!! :o:lol:

LOL - About the only thing I don't have in my collection are 8-tracks. :o=

I've got a couple big boxes full. Want some?

Such a tempting offer, but NO THANK YOU! :D:hehe:

Wait! Does a player come with the offer?!?!?!?

No.... must.... refrain.......NO 8-tracks!

What, I don't get first dibs at the 8 tracks? hmph

I finally get to this thread and don't have anything in the player on my PC or in my stereo right now. I have yet to listen to either of the 3 CDs I bought a month and a half ago (both 3 Doors Down CDs; the second comes with a DVD, and Puddle of Mudd). I guess I need to spark em up. Then again I have 15 hours of Led Zeppelin CDs too. Where is the time needed to jam?

GR.Net_taste_in_music=pwnage.

Lesse.

Got some Springsteen in. Murder Inc. is the only song to have survived two pages in the Name That Lyric thread ;)

Beethoven, Bartok, Cream, Stones, Beatles, Jeff Beck, AC/DC, Van Halen, Marvin Gaye, System of a Down, Aerosmith, ZZ Top, Bach, Mozart, Led Zep, Floyd, Kid Rock, Moody Blues

Although, at heart, as much as I may try to hide it, I'm a Metalli-fan.

One month + 2 days until St. Anger. Tick. Tock.

Some Celtic stuff to calm down

U all probably know "Gortoz a Ran" from BHD.

At this moments i'm enjoying:

Creed, Linkin Park, Lisa Gerrard, Red Hot C.P., Eminen and some R&B.

I recommend:

Fast Car - Tracy Chapman

Loose yourself - Eminen

Wherever you will go - The Calling

Chop Suey - System of a Dowm

and the, IMO, the GR athem:

Bodies - Drowning Pool

Some Celtic stuff to calm down

U all probably know "Gortoz a Ran" from BHD.

At this moments i'm enjoying:

Creed, Linkin Park, Lisa Gerrard, Red Hot C.P., Eminen and some R&B.

I recommend:

Fast Car - Tracy Chapman

Loose yourself - Eminen

Wherever you will go - The Calling

Chop Suey - System of a Dowm

and the, IMO, the GR athem:

Bodies - Drowning Pool

Nice taste of music there Sgt. Crocodile. I like most of those songs too. :)

Guest Jester
I finally get to this thread and don't have anything in the player on my PC or in my stereo right now.

At least your PC isn't in pieces all over the family room floor, like mine is. Oh, and you know what? I don't own a stereo. Is anybody else like me on that? The only times I listen to music, anyway, are in the car or while I'm on the computer, so I got rid of my stereo about a year and a half ago.

I'm a bit worried about people round here. Phil Collins and Scooter in the same thread? Only Phil Collins song I want to remember is You Can Wear My Hat, but I was going through a bit of a trilby phase at that point, you know how it is. Scooter? Now that seriously causes me concern. Do you have a maxed Nova?

I'll stick with my Clash, Jam, Oasis, Blur, Manic Street Preachers, Shirehorses, Stone Roses. Yup proper indie boy me. Also making note to self to pick up Electric Six album, and a Ross Noble tape (I know he's a comedian but thats what I want to listen to as I will now have to drive for an extra 20 minutes every day to get to work).

It's a male group from the 80's, who only put out one CD.

Did Wham! only put out one LP? (If it was the 80's it would have been on vinyl, not those crazy shiney discs you young'uns have nowadays. :P)

I listen to tunes all day. We have 2 radios in the shop tuned to the same station no less.

I used to have a pretty good size collection of 8 tracks. I made the mistake loaning my Supertramp Breakfast in America tape to a girl and she wore it out literally. <_< My favorite was Black Sabbath Master of Reality. :)

I'm not going to mention what I am listening to as I probably would get laughed at.

Like that bothered me when I said Phil Collins.

Come on zjj, spill!

I was going to let this die, but since some people are still guess, I guess I will almost tell you.

I was a little off in my hints that I gave. I thought the CD came out late 80's, but it came out in 1990. The genre would be considered soft rock. The lead singers are brothers, whose older sister is an actress. Their dad was a famous singer, but was killed in a plane mishap in 85.

I listen to a variety of music. You would find in my collection some heavy metal, rock, county, classical, gospel, R&B, jazz, instrumentals, etc. About the only kind of music NOT in my collection is RAP.

@ NC - I don't have any Rick Springfield, but he was "dreamy" in General Hospital. :wub:

@ Rocky - I have one Dixie Chicks CD for the song "Traveling Soldier"

@ magnumkp - I haven't listened to WHAM in a long time, don't own any of their music, either.

Guest Jester
I'm not going to mention what I am listening to as I probably would get laughed at.

Like that bothered me when I said Phil Collins.

Come on zjj, spill!

I was going to let this die, but since some people are still guess, I guess I will almost tell you.

I was a little off in my hints that I gave. I thought the CD came out late 80's, but it came out in 1990. The genre would be considered soft rock. The lead singers are brothers, whose older sister is an actress. Their dad was a famous singer, but was killed in a plane mishap in 85.

You're right -- I'm laughing at you. Nelson?!?! OMG!