Starship Troopers Mod

Chems

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! I finally 'discovered' this thread; I say "discovered" because even though I was a huge fan of Robert Heinlein as a kid, the movies (Hollywood and CGI) were a bit of a disappointment for me -- and I wasn't real inclined to plow through nearly 50 pages (and growing) of posts on that account.

Am I glad I did! Chems your talent is impressive to say the least, if ya need any sound design help I'd do whatever I can to get ya what ya need.

Can't wait to have this one!

:drool:

Well its 2:40am and Ive been working solid on the map for like, 6 hours now. So I deserve my sleep. But its looking REALLY good, done all new Custom Textures, Stalker has helped me with a few textures too which was good. I suspect this map will be textured by monday and then it needs to be tagged and de bugged. So not long now! Oh tis looking good I tell ye.

Fort Texturing is now at 94%. I still have to texture the inside and model some parts for the inside of the largest tent. The texture of the Largest tent is the final one, I just slapped that on for the render, I need to think of a good one.

Fort%20Render%201.jpg

Fort%20Render%202.jpg

What ya all think? All custom textures, couple of the crates are done by Stalker as well as the fuel tank. (Sorry mate didnt use your light texture wasnt quite what I had in mind)

OMG that is simply amazing i just sat here and read all 47 pages and all i can say is keep up the good work and im glad i found this site too bad i didnt discover gr til a month ago or i would be right there with ya

:stupid: i saw a shirt like that once but the arrow pointed down lol

Hey Chems I suspect you'll probably be using sounds from the movie(s), and pretty much already have what ya need; but if you need some foley, or would like some sound work, sounds cleaned up -- you name it... Let me know and I'll do what I can.