Starship Troopers Mod

Chems

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im actually working on something a show piece of max skill, that will probably take me another month to have nearly ready to be seen even a little bit that I am going to use as my portfolio piece if I ever decide to do this.

Im actually working on something a show piece of max skill, that will probably take me another month to have nearly ready to be seen even a little bit that I am going to use as my portfolio piece if I ever decide to do this.

Good for you Mate. Add to that portfolio. And include a link to this Site!!! Your work is excellent, I envy your skills. :thumbsup:

Just bought Starship Trooopers 2! Its awesome, different from the first, but still cool. You guys should check it out!!!
:no: It's the worlds worst remake of Alien.

The first movie was horrible, but it's a masterpiece worthy of every Oscar there is when compared to the sequel.

im with ryan..i rented it and it stunk bad..the guns are just horrible now..dont wanna make it bad for everyone else so i wont mention what i saw.

btw nice sig chems :rofl:

Edited by RR_GRT

Yeah I saw it at the video rental store too and checked out some NET reviews which canned it heavily - even people who were switched on enough to understand the tongue-in-cheek of the first didn't like it :rocky:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Chems,

I´ve been away from the forums for a couple of months and I thought that by now the mod would be already released! For my surprise it hasn't! Finnaly I have some free time now and I thought "what the hell am I waiting for? It's time to kill some nasty bugs :o= !!" The thought was perfect, but the reality was tough and cruel :D

I haven't read all the posts since I was gone but I see that you were/are in exams season. I hope you're doing fine (I'm sure you are ;) )! I have seen your latest work too... superb! I know you don't like people to be constantly asking when will the mod be released, but since I've never asked :D , when do you think it will be ready? I apologize in advance if you have already aswered this question to anyone.

Cheers,

Port

Edited by Portuguese