Starship Troopers Mod

Chems

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, i have missed alot in this thread. I still have the original beta and still play it lol. Chems, you never cease to amaze me. get with me later so we can talk.

peace (or war if you have the same occupation as me ;) )

Ok will catch you on MSN next time, funny this is back up, because it saves me going to search for it. Its back been worked on. The ever nice El Oso has leant me his library of asorted objects which has allowed me to start filling the tents in the fort the last bit of modeling. So its about 1 tent down 2 to go, it would have been soooo much more work with out his help. Thanks Oso. Keep tuned in for more map shots when its textured.

Hey Chems, check this out : Its a German games site with screenshots for an upcomming Starship Troopers FPS I found a Press release from the company that is publishing it; Empire Interactive

Exclusive Licensing Agreement with Sony Pictures Entertainment for Starship Troopersâ„¢

Empire Interactive plc ("Empire"), the leading AIM listed UK computer games developer and publisher, announces today at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles, the signing of an exclusive five-year global licencing agreement with Sony Pictures Entertainment to develop and publish Starship Troopersâ„¢.

The game will be based on the movie of the same name and animated series franchise.

Developed internally by Empire’s award-winning Strangelite Studio, the game will be released on PC, and all current and next generation consoles. The length of the agreement will allow Empire to produce multiple titles.

Ian Higgins, CEO of Empire commented: "Starship Troopersâ„¢ is a film licence that lends itself perfectly to the video game genre. We believe it will have global appeal and, combined with our award-winning development team, we will deliver a franchise that will allow gamers the chance to play their favourite scenes from the blockbuster movie."

Also, there is a bit more info that isn't in German. Check out This Site for a few more screenshots and stuff...

Maybe the screenshots will give you some ideas for last minute changes. Or, maybe not :P

Edit: Oh, and they are hiring in the UK :P

Edited by Gorren