Starship Troopers Mod

Chems

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your right about the quality thing, I just can't wait though because there isn't a lot of anything else to do once you've beaten the games so many times and played tons of other mods. I've even created a new scenario for all of the maps on ghost recon, desert siege, island thunder, and that frostbite mod thing. Is it possible to come out with a like a demo?????? lol............Chems could show some of what the characters look like in action? That would be cool because when you post pics my imagination runs wild....haha

Lock and Load............................

Sry been really busy you know me, burst then drift but its still coming, when I said my april deadline I wasnt aware it was going to clash so badly with lots of real world deadlines, so please be patient. Thanks!

Lan club, excellent, but to have real MP fun, not that Capture the flag isnt, youll want the MP add on to come shortly after the main mod.

Hey Chems, I'm glad that you have not forgotten about this mod. I was wondering if you were kinda stretched a little thin. I mean, I see you doing all sorts of awsome things out there for other mods... I donno, I'm just dissapointed in yet another delay.

lol, as a part of an unoffical modding studio, Chems modding studios, we try to emulate the real ones, so that includes delays and all. If I was been paied and it was my job I would have no excuse but its not so im sry!