Are Servers down?

everyone i talked to was having the same problem includin me :wall: it was a gayspy issue they kept goin offline every 10min yesterday :hmm: i really wish they would get their ###### together i hope its workin fine today

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Getting era tonight "The server has refused connection" well i have to guess the server is down....

Yep same here, unfortunately I spent 2 hours messing with my security package to see if an update had anything to do with it. Gamespy sucks big time for this.

No warning, nothing just dropped the connection AGAIN (nothing unusual about that) and when I tried to reconnect it says 'The server refused the connection' not 'Our server is currently down, we apologize for the inconvenience' Well how helpful of them to give so much information! They do not even have a web site to tell you the status of the server. The service if you can call it that is unacceptable in itself with all the crashes and drops for no reason but this is beyond the pale it means they have no redundant backup servers and by inference dont care about the users.

The alternative is using a program called 'hamachi' which I am investigating now, it cannot be any worse.

One very pee'd off gamer here. :angry: