First time Ever - Not a single PC title from Ubisoft

This weeks game release schedule from Ubisoft breaks new ground, not a single PC game on the release schedule.

Of course that's not to say there are no games coming out for the PC from Ubi, but it's arguably an indicator of their intentions.

HAZE FIRST PERSON SHOOTER PS3

EMERGENCY HEROES WII

NINJA GAIDEN DRAGON SWORD DS

MIDNIGHT PLAY PACK DS

BROTHERS IN ARMS ROAD TO HILL 30 WII

MY HEALTH COACH/WEIGHT MANAGEMENT DS

SOUL CALIBUR LEGENDS WII

SOUL CALIBUR IV XB360

SOUL CALIBUR IV PS3

IMAGINE FIGURE SKATING IMAGINE DS

FARM LIFE ANIMALZ DS

ANIMAL GENIUS ANIMALZ DS

Only two years ago, that list was double the size.

After the unconscionable mess that was R6 Vegas 2 PC (eating up to 1GB of your HD from a error log file when crashing amongst other things) I am glad that Ubi is not wasting both their and our time and money with broken PC releases.

After the unconscionable mess that was R6 Vegas 2 PC (eating up to 1GB of your HD from a error log file when crashing amongst other things) I am glad that Ubi is not wasting both their and our time and money with broken PC releases.

:thumbsup: I'm with you.

I guess the good thing is, no TC named games on that list either even though at least 2 are in the works.

Ditto :thumbsup:

Respectfully

krise madsen

Ditto :thumbsup:

Respectfully

krise madsen

After playing it this week not bought I might add, Agree with the above.

My friend infact uninstalled it atfer about an hour.