And the Winner is..........

After an amazing Tournament with scores all over the place and a tight table at the top of the Leaders Board - it was a talented Team trailing by a few points that peaked at exactly the right time and snatched victory.

We knew that we would need something special at the end to pick the winner - to give those trailing Teams a final opportunity to catch the Leaders...and to give the Leaders tied at the top a chance to break away from their closest competitors.

We knew it would be tuff...we knew that maybe only one or two teams might make it...and we were right.

3rd Place -

TEK_1 ON 900 POINTS - GOOD WORK SNIPER TEAM

:thumbsup::drunk:

2nd Place - (tied)

9MS_3 ON 1000 POINTS - GREAT WORK SNIPER TEAM :boxing:

BADS_1 ON 1000 POINTS - GREAT WORK SNIPER TEAM :rambo:

1st Place - :snipe::gun:

QCM_1 ON 1140 POINTS - EXCELLENT WORK SNIPER TEAM

:notworthy::party:

Impressive performances we had in this tourney, cant forget 5th Team 3, TEK 3, MeanOldMan/FGFodder, Ozzy/Renegade, Daimaju/Gagei, etc..., and glory to TEK 1 on third , 9MS3 and BADS 1 on second position, and the great winner QCM 1.

BTW the bonus system, giving 50 points to all 3 maps completed of each mission, has made regularity very important.

QCM 1 team got all bonus points, as has completed all maps succesfully, and this made the difference.

Winner of Sniper Team - The Longest Kill 2008

Clan : *QCM* - Quebec Masters

Homepage : http://www.quebecmasters.com/

Team Name : QCM1

Players : Rony / IronFist

:clapping:

Edited by Thales

Congratulations to all finishers in the tourney!!! We had a blast and look forward to the next tourney. Thanks to the admins and creaters of the mod and missions they were great!!

With great thanks from,

BADS*HEADHUNTER*

BADS*4HORSEMAN*

Thanks BADS HeadHunter, you had an impressive performance, ill contact later at your web site, maybe we will have a small but xcool CQB tourney soon.

:thumbsup:

Edited by Thales

Congratulations to all finishers in the tourney!!! We had a blast and look forward to the next tourney. Thanks to the admins and creaters of the mod and missions they were great!!

With great thanks from,

BADS*HEADHUNTER*

BADS*4HORSEMAN*

Hey I was on GR with you last night headhunter, but I don't think my mic was working. Congrats to everyone participating.

Words can't express the thanks I have for LightSpeed, Thales and all who made this incredible tourney possible. The self-less effort you folks poured into the concept, development and implementation of this masterpiece was just amazing. I've not been this emotionally involved in a game for quite awhile. And all of this didn't cost me anything. I've paid >$50 for game experiences that don't hold a candle to the pure ***FUN*** I had with this. THANK YOU!!!

Congrats to all the teams that participated in this great event. The GR community seems to just get stronger.

And many thanks to my teammate FGFodder, for putting up with all the yelling and cursing and arguing throughout this battle. Your snipering and tactics got us there and back...

:clapping:WELL DONE, ONE AND ALL!!! :clapping:

Great work to all implicated (Lightspeed, Thales and others) everything about this event was so much fun and challenging ! Great mod, great plot and great missions !

And also to all who played and perservered in this tournament, its just to show that our old GR still as its place !

Me and my partner (*QCM*Rony) have been at it for a long time and that helped us a lot ! Can't believe we were the only ones to get that final map ! Maybe it was luck but i prefer to think it was something else.

Again ... thanks for all the emotions and fun that ST_TLK gave us !

Edited by *QCM*IronFIST

Great work to all implicated (Lightspeed, Thales and others) everything about this event was so much fun and challenging ! Great mod, great plot and great missions !

And also to all who played and perservered in this tournament, its just to show that our old GR still as its place !

Me and my partner (*QCM*Rony) have been at it for a long time and that helped us a lot ! Can't believe we were the only ones to get that final map ! Maybe it was luck but i prefer to think it was something else.

Again ... thanks for all the emotions and fun that ST_TLK gave us !

Thanks and congratulations IronFist, your performance was awesome, im glad you have enjoyed Sniper Team. :thumbsup:

Congratulations to QCM_1, great performance and a well deserved win.

The last mission was a toughy and it was unfortunate that Alt lost his connection near the end and dropped from the game or we might have made it a tie break ;)

Congratulations to QCM_1, great performance and a well deserved win.

The last mission was a toughy and it was unfortunate that Alt lost his connection near the end and dropped from the game or we might have made it a tie break ;)

Congratulations Dai-San and Alterman (9MS Team 3), impressive performance during all tournament. :thumbsup:

Congrats to the winners, you did a great job ! To the rest of the teams, boooooo, you suck! lol, j/k :D The missions were really challenging, im still amazed there were teams who finished all the missions! :thumbsup:

Anyway, in the end the GR community won, as we'll soon have another excelent mod to add to the very long list and hopefully extend the live of GR for a few more years ! w00t

STOP STOP STOP!!!

why did u guys erase AMU 1 from the table???

We gave Lighty both replays of map 1 and 2 of third mission but we couldnt give last map in because of technical problems...

So we should at least get the 200 pts we got on map 1 and 2 (mission 3) even though we get 0 pts for map 3.

we sent all replays during the weekend, but they didnt reach destination from what Juba told me

All the other maps we get full score, so, use maths.

Edited by Simo

Simo, you didn't complete and return a score for mission 3 within the 1 hour stated in the rules. Replays were not sent as required by the rules. This meant your score could not be calculated.

Continue this conversation by PM with Lightspeed/Thales until the matter is brought to a conclusion.

Actually, we have 1000 points so, we are on 2º place... I really don't like this, guys.

Simo, you didn't complete and return a score for mission 3 within the 1 hour stated in the rules. Replays were not sent as required by the rules. This meant your score could not be calculated.

Continue this conversation by PM with Lightspeed/Thales until the matter is brought to a conclusion.

So what? only 1 team have some points on the last map... and you said that if we can't complete the last map, we will have 0 points, not be erased from the tournament! We have 0 points on the last map, but we still having the other 1000

Now you are saying that we haven't sended the reps of map 1 and 2 of mission 3, but I sended it to Lighty via Xfire! Juba have screenshots and the reps... Hes gonna cry xD

Edited by Simo