Cheater/Hacker ?

JJUK

R0CKY, you do not have permission to access this page.

Lol sorry

From .TuG.Tweaks I cought someone cheating. They were from a clan called PL.

He appeared on my UAV, right next to me (and I do mean practically on top of me) . I couldn't see him at all so I shot into thin air and accidentally hit him, this is what he looked like when he died

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/5979/cheatpt4.jpg

Edited by JJUK

Lol, that is some costume.

I had a enemy show up on the UAV but when I checked the location I could only see a team mate. At least that was what I thought. He was killing other team mates and I fired several clips at him to no avail. This was on a server with friendly fire disabled.He didn't last long when he got kicked.

I also saw one guy who managed to be on the leaderboard of each team and in the top slot of each. He didn't last long either.

Justice is swift..

No wytchdokta, im not like you. :shifty:

Yeah, my haxx0r skillz are so good that I can enter other people's games with my crunk fo' shizzle uniforms and hack up some servers EVEN THOUGH I DON'T HAVE THE GAME (or demo for that matter). Now, that's unrivaled skillz (for life).

Edited by WytchDokta

Lol sorry

He appeared on my UAV, right next to me (and I do mean practically on top of me) . I couldn't see him at all so I shot into thin air and accidentally hit him, this is what he looked like when he died

Nice catch JJUK and thanks for the heads up, you didn’t happen to get his name did you?

Lol sorry

Nice catch JJUK and thanks for the heads up, you didn’t happen to get his name did you?

After last nights games, I pinpoint Panic as suspect.

w00t

jk

• 1 month later...

I ran into this myself with the gfx and uniform bugs. Not sure if the guy you shot was hacking, but he's dead now so you don't have to worry. I've seen myself with that particular pattern when I tried to load a custom skin

• 3 months later...

I play a lot of COD4 these days and the big deception is that is that they are more and more hackers with punkbuster undetectable hacks like these video shows...

COD4 Aimbot Hack - ArtificialAiming.net - Killstreak

CoD4 AimBot/MultiHack

I hope that punkbuster will find a way to cure this cause it really ruins the game,you can also detect them by watching your deathcam and tell there name to the admin server expecting they ban them...

'Rpghard' it is sad,

There is no cure for these idiots as they move around PB and like I've always said, PB is a real waste of time and a pain in the but for the average joe, as well as making money for people selling bots that are PB undetectable.

Only one way, the same way we wanted back with GRAW, the kill cam & admin the server, see them , ban them ! Like you said, they stand out a mile with their 50+ kills while everyone else has 10 or less.

Private servers, players with honor & admins. Lock it down, public servers are infected by those hacks and it's no fun playing them.

come over and try:

COD4 Night GR.net Server, Friday & saturday nights

http://www.legionofspartans.com/forums/ind...?showtopic=1054

I play a lot of COD4 these days and the big deception is that is that they are more and more hackers with punkbuster undetectable hacks like these video shows...

I have been hopping around a few diff. servers trying to get more experience in this game and I have come across a few. It's a real shame but I guess any popular online game suffers in the same way. Don't understand the mentality myself - even if you top the s/b and no-one clocks that you are hacking there can't be any satisfaction in it surely?