OGR Mod (Original Ghost Recon)

Does the ORG mod for GRAW2 add RESPAWN option for GRAW2

since it didnt have the option to respawn in coop lan mode

Were with the 1.35 patch in GRAW1 it added respawn and more coop player support in ORG mode ?

Respawning is available in both Coop and Campaign coop in GRAW 2. If you scroll down the settings menu when setting up a server, you'll see the option to set how many respawns and how long the wait is to respawn. Is that what you are asking about? Or are you talking about the respawn on team lead? That was completely removed from GRAW 2, and even the whole squad system was removed.

As usual, charliebrownau can't phrase that question to get the answer he want. He's asked it before and I've answered what he's asked by saying respawns are in the game, and then he gets ###### as that's not what he wants. But that's what he asks for in that question as well as previously posted ones. Go figure some people never learn. :rolleyes:

Aye, going through some his older posts kind of throws me off. I don't think he realizes that Coop in GRAW 2 is the same thing in most aspects as [GR] Coop in GRAW 1 (GRAW 2 being better in all aspects except the inability to form a squad and spawn on leader).

If this helps, here's a few screen shots on where the option to change the number of spawns in a Coop map (1 meaning 1 life, 0 meaning unlimited spawns):

graw2respawnsjz0.th.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

Today i tried to install this mod - thx for all the hard work btw

but, off course, i can get it to work;

i know very little about pc-programming and with the instructions you give it doesnt seem to work for me (vista)

Cant you upload it that it does all this changes itself and not that we have to copy paste files ...

thx

Hello

Today i tried to install this mod - thx for all the hard work btw

but, off course, i can get it to work;

i know very little about pc-programming and with the instructions you give it doesnt seem to work for me (vista)

Cant you upload it that it does all this changes itself and not that we have to copy paste files ...

thx

I have vista 64 bit and to get this to work i just click on the bat file that you have already put into your graw folder, or just right click this and create your own shortcut as like you the original files didnt work for me well the shortcut anyways but easy to get around :)

I can, and will have an installer on the final version of this mod. The problem is, anyone running Vista with the UAC operable will run into problems. If you can't, or won't turn off the Vista UAC, then you will need to find a work around and there isn't much I can do about that from my end. Good luck.

UAC operable??

Windows Vista UAC (means: User Account Control). It has a nasty habit of not letting batch files run, overwriting files, downloading, installing, etc. It's one of the wonderful ideas of Billy Gates (Microsoft) that has created more problems for users such as you. Just do a Google search on the subject and you can find a wealth of information on how to disable the feature. Good luck.

• 6 months later...

UAC operable??

just google it and you can easily find how to turn it of for ever :)

Turn off? Nice, I didn't know that.

I just got my GRAW 2 copy. What's the status of this mod, this as an old thread I see, but this all sounds pretty good.

The GR Mod Manager was an excellent tool. I've wondered how much trouble can be avoided (or whether it's possible) by someone's inventing install/uninstallers that turn mods off and on without having to do it all manually.

MarkAm_I,

Unfortunately, this mod isn't getting any present play that I am aware of. It's a shame, as it was designed especially for all of us that remember the old GR days and wanted to play the way it used to be. All I've seen lately are the stock gametypes and alot of Coop. EBDA has shown a bit of interest in the AOW mod, but haven't heard from them since.

Good luck -

• 2 months later...