Weapons in multiplayer

• 2 months later...

Hi again!

Now. about GL... Why is it banned on most servers? I mean, it's a real weapon...

And second: Some people seem to have more than one hand grenate. Is that a cheat or is there a legal way to get more than one?

Thanks,

Gron

Hi Gron

1. Many use GL in close combat, mostly new run and gun players. Because they can’t hit any. For example; you have fight the hole way up to your favorite spot and two meters from it, you meet an GLnoob, you start to aim, he just send you a grenade in your face.

2. It’s a hack – you have only one hand grenade.

Maybe in the next patch UBI/GRIN -should remove that small zoom that you/anybody get when you use weapon with iron sight,until than your remarks about people who use GL's are not justified.I'm using GL and i'm not newcomer,and certainly not a run and gun player.

So, what's wrong with the M99? Sniper rifles are a reality too.

1) Gameplay balance should take a bigger stance than reality in a video game, especially one that's starting to be geared towards players that aren't necessarily into this genre.

2) While using a 50 cal may not be against the Geneva Convention, it goes against all common sense because a) rounds are more expensive, b) rounds are bigger and heavier, c) the rifle itself is (usually) way more expensive, so overall a 7.62 round/rifle would make much more sense. Especially considering how many M99s you see in the game vs. M14s and MSG90s.

The main reason to use a 50 cal against ground troops would be because either it's the only rifle you have or an extreme range to fire. Average 50 cal rifle has an effective range of around 2km, max range of around 7km. The MSG90 in comparison has an effective range of I think 1km and max range of around 1.6km. Not entire sure about those numbers, but I think even the range of a 450m M14 would be enough for a game you can only see 150m, wouldn't you agree?

But, then again, you can search this forum and see that this has be thrown around a LOT, even back in GRAW 1.

Hi Gron

1. Many use GL in close combat, mostly new run and gun players. Because they can’t hit any. For example; you have fight the hole way up to your favorite spot and two meters from it, you meet an GLnoob, you start to aim, he just send you a grenade in your face.

2. It’s a hack – you have only one hand grenade.

Not even in your face, usually somewhere around you :P

M99 :rolleyes: heroes sitting in bottom corner of the map (i am talking about ,,nowhere,, )

and killing fighting guys at the ghat, this is i think quiet stupid, because you can not do nothing :hmm:

i would not like to make my score like that.

Hi SvistoTheOne

"i would not like to make my score like that."

That is the cardinal questions of the game; are you playing for high score only or are you playing for the tactical and psychological challenge the game can give you.

Hi SvistoTheOne

"i would not like to make my score like that."

That is the cardinal questions of the game; are you playing for high score only or are you playing for the tactical and psychological challenge the game can give you.

Hi Drot

I need to point out, there are guys, excellent players, it is very difficult to defeat them, they ussualy fight over all map.

Those i accept, however sometimes i doubt, especially i watch them the way they fight.They seem to be bulletproof :D

My main concern is about M99 snipers in ,,nowhere,, location i described in my previous reply. :)

I never forget one of my first games, where i finally managed to kill two guys at the same time by grenade.It was in Lagoon, and i achieved great score 2:1 :D:D:D

Damn,i have to go to work.