Just popping in to say Hi

Stay safe mate. Don't worry about the new GR's. Come back, buy a Falcon-Northwest and play Ground Branch with the rest of us.

Thought GB was just in the idea/develpment stage, and hadn't actually been finished yet?

It hasn't, a lot of members are just jumping the gun and assuming it'll be good. :)

Glad to hear you're doing okay, good luck for the future.

Stay safe mate. Don't worry about the new GR's. Come back, buy a Falcon-Northwest and play Ground Branch with the rest of us.

Thought GB was just in the idea/develpment stage, and hadn't actually been finished yet?

It's not finished yet, but should be by the end of the year.

It hasn't, a lot of members are just jumping the gun and assuming it'll be good. :)

Glad to hear you're doing okay, good luck for the future.

There`s also a lot of members jumping the gun and assuming it won`t be good too.

;)

Take care

There`s also a lot of members jumping the gun and assuming it won`t be good too.

;)

Not to derail Agryll's thread, but i'm not one of them. There's really no way to know at this point, i've simply played devils' advocate for the point of discussion. :)

;)

Not to derail Agryll's thread, but i'm not one of them. There's really no way to know at this point, i've simply played devils' advocate for the point of discussion. :)

And that`s what makes you the person you are.

:P

;)

I have tried to ignore you in this thread, but this takes the cake. You have been banned from BFS for your "devil's advocate" stance (not to mention arguing with the CEO of the company) and you always say that the area that GB will fill is to small for publishers to look at yet you defend a company who can't release a decent game and who trashed a company that did.

You do not see things as others do here or even at BFS (a lot of the members here are members over there after all and more and more members from the Ubi forums are joining). You are constantly argumentive over anything. If you dislike what people here like, you know where the door is, don't let it hit you in the ###### on the way out.

Sorry Argyll, but this guy really needs to wake up and smell the coffee and see how the real world works.

;)

I have tried to ignore you in this thread, but this takes the cake. You have been banned from BFS for your "devil's advocate" stance (not to mention arguing with the CEO of the company) and you always say that the area that GB will fill is to small for publishers to look at yet you defend a company who can't release a decent game and who trashed a company that did.

You do not see things as others do here or even at BFS (a lot of the members here are members over there after all and more and more members from the Ubi forums are joining). You are constantly argumentive over anything. If you dislike what people here like, you know where the door is, don't let it hit you in the ###### on the way out.

Sorry Argyll, but this guy really needs to wake up and smell the coffee and see how the real world works.

Mike, you don't say much, but when you do, it's to the point. I respect that in a man.

Thanks man. I know that he is a kid, yet, with a bit of observation, one can learn lots. My pops is a smart man. One of his favorite sayings is you can hear more with your mouth closed. Looking back on all the times he told me that over the years, I see it has paid off in life now (though I still have the problem of keeping my mouth shut when I really need to once in a while).

I have always told it like it was and how I see it. If someone doesn't like it, f' em.

The real world? I'm sorry, i was under the impression we were on the internet. Really, if i wanted to listen and learn i wouldn't be posting on a videogame forum.

Anyway, i apologize for having a differing opinion than you and consequently deeply wounding your feelings. The last thing i would want to do is let my childishness get in the way of your inability to accept that other people may just disagree with you, and yet still have fully educated opinions. :)

Anyway, more seriously, agryll, I apologize for your thread getting cluttered up with this. Whiteknight, if you'd like to continue lecturing me on the importance of agreeing with everything you say, would you do it over PMs? :)

One of his favorite sayings is you can hear more with your mouth closed.

Also, we can see more with our eyes closed.

I have always told it like it was and how I see it. If someone doesn't like it, f' em.

Again, I agree. Too many people try to take a politically correct stance, you know: 'you can't say that because it will offend so and so' and all that ######. If they take offence to it, it's their problem not yours.

BTW, back on track - good to hear from you Argyll. Stay safe!

Sup is Sup

WK is WK

i love u all bcoz u are individual and yet offer, for the most part, intelligent opinions.

Sup duz luv to play devils advocate...but that can be a good thing.

But hi Argyll, and although I have a lot of faith in Ground Branch and am a believer - I have been burnt way too many times by games that promised so much, but failed to deliver.

The fact that we have a GR Original Dev, Harntrox, Hatchetforce and a bunch of other ppl I have a lot of time for gives me a lot of faith.

And a lot of people are participating and questioning its developement as it goes also, but you're too busy saying things like that and getting yourself kicked from the BFS forums to see it, contribute anything useful, or realize just how asinine most of your postings are. Good luck with trying to be right all the time. You can call it an educated opinion if you want, but to me it doesn't actually look like you even have one half the time. Anyone who hides behind the term devil's advocate every day eventually turns into the village idiot whether they realize it or not. Think about it for a while.

:hippi: