Ghost Recon.net Forums

We know you all have busy schedules and so do Thales and I.

We are going to give all teams until Sunday next weekend to have Mission 1 and Mission 2 completed.

Then until the following Sunday to complete Mission 3.

For those who havent done Mission 1 yet - that means approx 8 hours of gaming in 15 days.

For those who have completed Mission 1 - approx 5 hours.

And for the rest - no more then 3 hours.

Focus Sniper Teams!!

Just three more days to teams submit scores and replays of missions 1 and 2 maps.

Teams that have inserted in tourney by playing training mission but dont submit till next sunday scores and replays of missions 1 and 2 (all 6 maps) will get 0 points for the maps they dont submit scores n replays.

Tournament table will be updated on monday, april 14th, with all scores included for missions 1 and 2 to all teams.

Edited by Thales

Just three more days to teams submit scores and replays of missions 1 and 2 maps.

Teams that have inserted in tourney by playing training mission but dont submit till next sunday scores and replays of missions 1 and 2 (all 6 maps) will get 0 points for the maps they dont submit scores n replays.

Tournament table will be updated on monday, april 14th, with all scores included for missions 1 and 2 to all teams.

Hi guys ........SORRY for the delays......just a couple of things ...whitefeather and myself (hawkeye) completed the 1st map pack.....Map # 1... 100%...map # 2..... 80%....Map # 3..... 80%...........

Whitefeather is sending you all the replays ........sorry it took us so long but do to the way i work and he works hard to get together.................was fun tough maps........but we completed them and enjoyed it as well whitefeather and myself done get to play as much as we would like but really love that second map .....

He and I sould do this more often we had a blast and work well together......

so were ready for the next faze of this tourney.....map pack 2.......again sorry it took so long but we had to get our schedules together....the fact that i am on call every day 24/7 did not help as well.........again sorry for the delay.......but we will get the other in sooner....Thanks

If you heard the pin drop it's to late your Dead

As always, Your cooperation is greatly appreciated

"Talons of Death" ....The Hawk

Edited by hawkeye0151

Please check this teams, its very important :

We will accept scores and replays of mission 1, 2 and maps 1 and 2 of mission 3 only till next sunday, april 20th.

Teams that have submited scores of mission 3 maps 1 and 2 may request from me or lighty at xfire mission file of mission 3 map 3 (last map of tourney), thats is worth 200 points. This last map will be a "live insertion", what means teams will have only 1 hour after we send them the mission file to return to our tourney's email score + replay.

Tournament will finish on next sunday, april 20th for all missions, including mission 3 map 3.

Edited by Thales