Just popping in to say Hi

Argyll

Well folks it's been a while, I'm still very much alive and kicking, and entering my 5th year in Iraq, still doing the Security Contracting, and I'm now currently back in Basra, I've been a Convoy Team Leader during last year, and got whacked more times than I can recount, but still plodding on, however I've now gone full circle, and am now back doing PSD, as the Convoy contract was closed down, but have been with the same company now for the past 16 months, and am very happy where I am...I've lost several friends over the course of my time here, it's a small world, and when you travel you're face becomes known, hell I have my own goffers when I get to the Queen Aliyah in Amman, who look after me and my luggage, and I never have to wait in que's!!...I've not played GR, or any of the newer versions since I left home in 2004

Glad to hear you're still doing well and safe - and happy in your work too.

How do you think things have changed in 4+ years? Just curious as to your thoughts and observations as someone who's BTDT for a lot longer than anyone else I know.

• 1 month later...

Hey Argyll.

Good to see you're ok. I bump (well, bump might not be correct. Rather I read your posts) over at LF.net every once in a while.

Stay safe and keep up the good work! Some good stories there man.

Take care.

So what, you get a couple bandaids and you think you dont have to send me anymore pm's? Walk that ###### off, keep driving on and killing those mother######ers (fun huh?)

Seriously, give me a pm or two, not willing to talk about any of my ###### on here but we can catch up.