Nordschleife is coming!

JTF-2

release date just says "2008" . . . who knows.

GTR Evo will have its own content, PLUS all the content of RACE 07. That = one HUGE game! 997RSR on Zandvoort will be crazy! Remeber when SimBin was makin mods?

ot/ does anybody know anything about SimBin's new "Lizard" engine?

More info from one of the publishers, Viva Media:

Viva Media CEO Carlo Voelker commented that, “PC Racing fans will be thrilled with extremely high standard of quality they will experience with this game. The bar for racing simulations has been pushed even higher by Simbin with this latest game in the GTR franchise.” He continued, “Also featured will be GT series cars like the Corvette C6R and Aston Martin DBR9; plus Production Car Class racers like the Dodge Viper SRT/10 and the Audi R8.”

Viva Media’s 2007 title Race 07, GTR Evolution is scheduled for launch in Q3 2008.

from Multiplayer.ro ???

• 5 months later...

-standalone versions OR as addon for RACE 07

They show the add on for people that already have Race 07 on their web site but a quick scan of some e-tailers and a quick look through some local stores and all I find is the full version of GTR Evolution. :hmm: Wonder where those add on editions are hiding?

• 3 weeks later...

I need a fast music to concentrate on...usually cuts my travel time by 7-10 minutes. :D

I have plenty of that. :)

Oh, and if you think Crystal Method's music is fast, you haven't heard anything yet. The music produced by our artists will cut your travel time by 25 minutes. We followers of the 'core live life in the fast lane.

I've been meaning to "collect" some of your songs in FB WOMP but, its been acting up since the upgrade...I need something like a 5-7 minutes music track to play with MovieMaker 2.

but the FRAPS that was PM to me was out of whack...need to use the FRAPs DEMO again.

I no longer use WOMP. 940 tracks of the 'core is too much for WOMP.

Again, I've got alot of 5-7 minute tracks. I can point you in the right direction depending on what your after. Only thing we don't do is happy. And that music in my video from Denmark last summer is nothing to go by - that is the softer end of the spectrum.

I no longer use WOMP. 940 tracks of the 'core is too much for WOMP.

Again, I've got alot of 5-7 minute tracks. I can point you in the right direction depending on what your after. Only thing we don't do is happy. And that music in my video from Denmark last summer is nothing to go by - that is the softer end of the spectrum.

k...ever since I saw this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=567_jxRVuUI, I'm going to start collecting some other crashes, bumper to bumper action, & others, then we'll incorporate your tracks to them and place your ad in the beginning and end...I don't have fancy softwares, just free FRAP and MovieMaker. :thumbsup: